Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Administrator
18,195 Posts
Going to to need a 3bar map for that much boost sir. Also those rails is there a fitting on the front drivers side as there is no room for a fitting there except for one style Stu found awhile back.

· Administrator
18,195 Posts
Been there before never in a ditch but sliding and spinning around on the roads yes! Glad you didn't wreck it ditch is safe and your pretty straight in there so that's good to! Don't sell it or demod it to much into that truck just gotta watch how you drive it is all! That wot part throttle is what likely got you and in the rain it can be a real fun time trying to steer for sure.

· Administrator
18,195 Posts
Come down to my house and I will give you free high HP driving lessons then you have to much tied into this thing to just throw it away. Let it sit for a touch and then get back on the horse! Another thing you can do for daily driving it is disconnect a boost pipe and just run an air filter and let turbo free spin won't hurt a thing way you can drive it issue free and without worry!

· Administrator
18,195 Posts
Ok yeah we can do that not in a day though lol! The 4 link you have posted as the vision is practically what the 4th end are now and what I was planning on going to myself! We can deff sort out the rear of the truck or take a look and see if something on yours is shot. I have the same suspension you have now and have no real issues with it apart from tire width limitations. But yes we can deff have a good look see sir!

· Administrator
18,195 Posts
Yes that is another option and cost wise a very good one stu! Leaf spring vehicles can run in the 8s in 1/4 so no real need to stray away from them unless your wanting to really change things up! Clamp the springs add an anti rotation bar and get a good shock back there and have at it! Anyway Mark we can have a look and see what you wanna do to the truck!

· Administrator
18,195 Posts
Sunday anytime works for me! We will have the entire day to play around and look at stuff even fix stuff if we find something wrong. Valvebody first and foremost then the other stuff!

· Administrator
18,195 Posts
Oil pump garbage. Is the turbo you have a journal bearing turbo or a roller bearing turbo? If it’s a roller run a restricted style top fitting if it’s a journal run a direct -3/-4 feed no restrictive at all to the turbo full oil pressure. Also run a small tank on the bottom of the turbo and put your pump onto that help get the oil away from the turbo.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts