Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple weeks ago my wife's mother had a stroke. Now yesterday our family dog had to be put down. Hopefully it's not true about things coming in threes. This is more than enough to handle for now. Could y'all say a prayer and send some thoughts for my wife's mother. She needs it. Thanks guys!

·
Greg
19,973 Posts
My thoughts go out to your wife's mother. Hope she has a quick recovery. And the loss of a pet is the same as losing family. Hang in there..

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
So sorry to hear of your travails. Life can sure slap you in the face on occasion. Sincere hopes your mother in law recovers. Stroke treatment has come a long way.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everybody for the kind words. And Ric she is up there. So it is tough to get back there sometimes. She is doing well, all things considered. My daughter still isn't handling the whole situation with our dog. We still have the little dog, it's sad to see her wondering around like she's looking for the big guy.

·
Kevin
403 Posts
Sorry about your mother in law and the loss of your dog. Things like these are always hard to handle, especially for children. Take care!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you Big Red!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
:prayersent:For a fast recovery

So sorry about your dog is hard to loose a pet. Best thing to do is get another one. It does help. PLEASE RESCUE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts