Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this announcement here as well as the Florida Chapter page to get maximum exposure.

It's once again time for the Florida Chapter to choose new officers. We'd like to introduce the officers for the 2012 year at the Christmas party in Orlando December 3rd. Since that is only 49 days away (!), we need to begin soliciting nominations for President, Vice President and Secretary. Please submit your nominations via the Florida Chapter page by midnight, October 30th. When making your nominations, please follow the guidelines found here: https://www.myotherdrive.com/d...eChapterBylaws5m.pdf

The nominations will be open from midnight tonight, October 16th through midnight Sunday, October 30th. No nominations can be accepted after this time.

The voting will begin Sunday, November 13th at midnight and will run through Sunday, November 27th at midnight. No ballots can be accepted after this time.

I know I speak for my fellow officers, Stu (Ghost03Hemi) and Nathan (Rolling Thunder) when I say it was an honor to serve this year. We hope 2012 is an even better year for the Florida Chapter.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm posting this announcement here as well as the Florida Chapter page to get maximum exposure.

It's once again time for the Florida Chapter to choose new officers. We'd like to introduce the officers for the 2012 year at the Christmas party in Orlando December 3rd. Since that is only 49 days away (!), we need to begin soliciting nominations for President, Vice President and Secretary. Please submit your nominations via the Florida Chapter page by midnight, October 30th. When making your nominations, please follow the guidelines found here: https://www.myotherdrive.com/d...eChapterBylaws5m.pdf

The nominations will be open from midnight tonight, October 16th through midnight Sunday, October 30th. No nominations can be accepted after this time.

The voting will begin Sunday, November 13th at midnight and will run through Sunday, November 27th at midnight. No ballots can be accepted after this time.

I know I speak for my fellow officers, Stu (Ghost03Hemi) and Nathan (Rolling Thunder) when I say it was an honor to serve this year. We hope 2012 is an even better year for the Florida Chapter.

·
Stu
21,240 Posts
I have to admit. This has been the first time that I have looked at the HTC Chapter Bylaws. I think that I have broken a few rules.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,730 Posts
Originally posted by Ghost03hemi:
I think that I have broken a few rules.

Not me.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, the way I see it, we have two nominations for President: Stu (Ghost03Hemi) and Carol (HemiRango)

Two nominations for VP: Nathan (Squatting Thunder - er, Rolling Thunder) and Al (VA4Meds)

For Secretary there are three nominations: Carol, Al and Josh (FASTHEMIRAM05).

The voting begins Sunday, November 13th at midnight EASTERN TIME and ends at midnight EASTERN TIME November 27th. NO ballots can accepted prior to or after these dates.

Let the mud-slinging, baby-kissing, back-stabbing and dirty campaign tricks begin Big Grin

Y'all prepare for greasy fish-fries, all-nighters on the tour buses and other such elements of politickin' in the good ol' USA

Thank you all for your participation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts