Hemi Truck Club banner
1561 - 1569 of 1569 Posts

·
Mark G Senior Member
03Ram Stock & 05 Ram 5.7 Turbo Charged
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,561 ·
I just received an email that I have been waiting for a long time...........
Your ATS transmission has been shipped! Unfortunately it is not going to come with the updated co-pilot Clint is still waiting for circuit boards. At least it has all of the updated billet parts including a stall converter, we will find out what the stall is once it's in my truck.

·
Mark G Senior Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,563 ·
Received a phone call this morning my transmission may be arriving at the distribution center in Jacksonville this evening. Possibly I could pick it up tomorrow so I don't have to wait until Monday delivery.

·
Mark G Senior Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,564 ·
Took a ride this morning to XPO logistics and look what I found.
Photograph Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
2004 GTX
32 Posts
My,my Looks like a typical XPO package........Bashed on top.

How was the internal packaging ? should of held up fine. The last ATS trans I bought came the same way looked like XPO sat an Elephant on the box, but the internal "bracing and foam kept it nice and tight in the box.

·
Mark G Senior Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,567 ·
Inside work perfectly fine I was mainly concerned about the co-pilot box missing everything was intact.

·
Mark G Senior Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,568 ·
Well tomorrow I will start installing the ATS transmission. Stu if you're not doing anything and available I could use a little help putting the transmission on the jack and hoisting it up to the engine.

1561 - 1569 of 1569 Posts