Hemi Truck Club banner
1561 - 1576 of 1576 Posts

·
Mark G Senior Member
05 Ram 5.7 Turbo Charged
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,561 ·
I just received an email that I have been waiting for a long time...........
Your ATS transmission has been shipped! Unfortunately it is not going to come with the updated co-pilot Clint is still waiting for circuit boards. At least it has all of the updated billet parts including a stall converter, we will find out what the stall is once it's in my truck.

·
Mark G Senior Member
05 Ram 5.7 Turbo Charged
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,563 ·
Received a phone call this morning my transmission may be arriving at the distribution center in Jacksonville this evening. Possibly I could pick it up tomorrow so I don't have to wait until Monday delivery.

·
Registered
2004 GTX
57 Posts
My,my Looks like a typical XPO package........Bashed on top.

How was the internal packaging ? should of held up fine. The last ATS trans I bought came the same way looked like XPO sat an Elephant on the box, but the internal "bracing and foam kept it nice and tight in the box.

·
Mark G Senior Member
05 Ram 5.7 Turbo Charged
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,567 ·
Inside work perfectly fine I was mainly concerned about the co-pilot box missing everything was intact.

Reactions: arocketman

·
Mark G Senior Member
05 Ram 5.7 Turbo Charged
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,568 ·
Well tomorrow I will start installing the ATS transmission. Stu if you're not doing anything and available I could use a little help putting the transmission on the jack and hoisting it up to the engine.

·
Mark G Senior Member
05 Ram 5.7 Turbo Charged
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,571 ·
Your welcome 👍

·
Registered
344 Posts
Bada44, just wondering how the new trans and co-pilot are working out ?

·
Mark G Senior Member
05 Ram 5.7 Turbo Charged
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,573 ·
Everything is working as expected still doing the break-in. The co-pilot is the same as before with a couple of changes to it but not the updated boards. Clint has been waiting for his vendor to send him the updated boards that will be used in the new co-pilot.

Reactions: arocketman

·
Mark G Senior Member
05 Ram 5.7 Turbo Charged
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,576 ·
Yes, it seems to be 2,000 or so.

1561 - 1576 of 1576 Posts