Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to take off an aFe "High Breather" <STRIKE>and a set of Recon brake lights from my 2007</STRIKE>. If you want pictures I will get them. The aFe has around 40,000 miles on it. <STRIKE>The lights have been on for one year. I bought a 2012, so I'm getting rid of them.</STRIKE> I'd take $150 for each.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Do you still have the recon tail lights

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do. All the original packaging. The passenger side has a scuff mark down by the reverse light.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Any pics of the aFe?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, I just saw this. I can get some pictures of it up tomorrow.

Lights are sold.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's some pictures. I figured it would be easier to post the album instead of several pictures. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Intake Album

The outside of the rubber coupling has some small cracks in it, but they don't go all the way through. I tried to get a picture of the inside so you could see that.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay...you people drive a hard bargain. I'll take $100 plus shipping for the cold air intake.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will take $110 shipped for the aFe CAI. I don't have any use for it anymore, other than to collect dust and take up space.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by ram-head:
I will take $110 shipped for the aFe CAI. I don't have any use for it anymore, other than to collect dust and take up space.
do you still have the CAI? and would it fit on a 2010 1500?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had it on a 2007. I'm pretty sure it's only for 3rd gens.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts