Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well AlbertaHemi (dave) was coming through again so we had an excuse.

Morris and I were the only ones that could get loose to meet up with Dave. As usual it had to do with food.

To early in the day for a cold beer and Dave only had 16 hours of driving to get through before he gets to Carolina. Anyway it's always good to meet up and talk. Looking forward to Dave's next trip to Texas.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
It is always good when friends can get together.

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
A pleasure as always, Doug. We all look confused and Doug looks like he only just got there in time

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by AlbertaHemi:
A pleasure as always, Doug. We all look confused and Doug looks like he only just got there in time
Well it did take me three times to get the timer on the camera to work. The wind trying to blow it off the truck didn't help either. Hey, we got it done.

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts

so i guess you did get to NM to pick up the hay?
or were you picking it up in TX?
oh well...
least you ate well, i assume

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Originally posted by "RANCHER":
To early in the day for a cold beer
Never to early for some Irish coffee though

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Originally posted by nopeitsherhemi:

so i guess you did get to NM to pick up the hay?
or were you picking it up in TX?
oh well...
least you ate well, i assume
The hay went from Alberta to Texas.

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
texas....new mexico.....same thing...

(no worries, i live to far away from them....
)

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
What part of The Carolinas were you headed to Dave? If you ever make it out by Fayetteville, NC give me a holler.

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Made it!! Brett, i usually come down here twice a month to the Michelin earthmover tire plant in Lexington, South Carolina to pick up a load going back to Alberta. My loads south can pretty much take me anywhere, all you need to do is have someone nearby buy a flatbed load of freight from Alberta

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
Originally posted by AlbertaHemi:

My loads south can pretty much take me anywhere, all you need to do is have someone nearby buy a flatbed load of freight from Alberta
or.....live near a factory dealership for when his "new" truck breaks down......again....

sorry man could not refuse.....

here's hopping, now that you got near 70k +miles on her all those nuisance breakdowns are behind you

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Originally posted by nopeitsherhemi:

here's hopping, now that you got near 70k +miles on her all those nuisance breakdowns are behind you
Just turned 80,000 and its going in when i get home for a coolant leak and what i think may be a sticking egr valve, provided it doesnt get any worse on the way home

1 - 20 of 21 Posts