Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rolled up next to one at a light, thing looked like it was in great shape I would own it thats for sure, anyway back to the good stuff. Hes checkin out the truck, im checkin out the car, then he throws it in "N" and revs it up. Well I dont back down from a challenge so I did the same, he liked it got the thumbs up. Finally the light turns green and we both drop the hammer and I suppose my hammer was bigger
lol pulled 6 to 8 lengths to 75-80. Then did a 40 roll and pulled 4 to 6 lengths again. It was all in fun and we were both grinning ear to ear to whole time lol.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rolled up next to one at a light, thing looked like it was in great shape I would own it thats for sure, anyway back to the good stuff. Hes checkin out the truck, im checkin out the car, then he throws it in "N" and revs it up. Well I dont back down from a challenge so I did the same, he liked it got the thumbs up. Finally the light turns green and we both drop the hammer and I suppose my hammer was bigger
lol pulled 6 to 8 lengths to 75-80. Then did a 40 roll and pulled 4 to 6 lengths again. It was all in fun and we were both grinning ear to ear to whole time lol.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts

Gut all electronics and I'd consider owning a GM again

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Team Spankintime
530 Posts

Nice win glad both of you were good sports its hard to find good sports in Cali, everyone thinks they can win and can't accept defeat. Nice win though!

·
SICKHEMI2004
242 Posts
nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts