Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have pics now....! All disassembled, cleaned up and ready to ship (except the block). Nothing but the cam is actually boxed up yet due to cleaning and pics, but that is quick and painless. Take your pic and lets work something out! Right now I have one person with dibs on the block and one with dibs on the heads so far, but that is it at the moment!

Possible trades: SRT or possibly other aftermarket hood (steel). Possibly some Pacesetter LT's and y-pipe. Obviously the hood would have to be a pick up trade.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have pics now....! All disassembled, cleaned up and ready to ship (except the block). Nothing but the cam is actually boxed up yet due to cleaning and pics, but that is quick and painless. Take your pic and lets work something out! Right now I have one person with dibs on the block and one with dibs on the heads so far, but that is it at the moment!

Possible trades: SRT or possibly other aftermarket hood (steel). Possibly some Pacesetter LT's and y-pipe. Obviously the hood would have to be a pick up trade.

Attachments

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
What side is the water outlet on the timeing case cover?

·
Administrator
5,878 Posts
How much for valve covers?

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright....how about some prices...

Heads are gone.

Block-$400 pickup/delivery
Cam-$30 shipped
Crank $150 shipped
Valve Covers-$60 shipped
Timing Cover-$80 shipped
Oil pan-$40 shipped

Offers welcome. I am not strapped to these prices. Just had to start somewhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts