Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
"Ram uses a gear-shifter knob mounted on the dash instead of a traditional shifter on the floor or steering column."

Harkens back to the push-button shift on the dashboard.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Or an old A100.

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
An 8 speed tranny sounds interesting.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Nice...But not a fan of the tail lights. Looks similar to that four letter word...

·
Registered
10,403 Posts
Originally posted by MikeHTally:
"Ram uses a gear-shifter knob mounted on the dash instead of a traditional shifter on the floor or steering column."

That is enough reason to never buy one...

·
Registered
636 Posts
"It's aggressive, mean, and it wants to steal your lunch and slap your sister. It's beautiful."

Well said, sir...well said.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It's truely going to be an awesome truck but I wish Dodge would get away from this brown/tan combo and stick with more neutral colors. That tan dash that comes part of the current 4th Gen express's interior is terrible and its about $1300 to replace from factory. They had a 2013 1500 listed on Helfman Dodge in Houston for $81K!

2013 RAM 1500 SLT
5.7L V8, 4WD, automatic, Quad Cab, 19 MPG Hwy, Black Clearcoat, stock # DS502153, new,
Price
$81,375
.Internet Price: Please Call

·
Stu
21,238 Posts
Originally posted by FLRamSport:
2013 RAM 1500 SLT 5.7L V8, 4WD, automatic, Quad Cab, Price $81,375

Someone has lost their mind.....
You could buy two SRT10 Rams for that price and still have money left over to mod them.
I'll keep my 03, thank you very much.

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
I went and looked and sure enough it is listed at $81k. Surely someone entered the numbers wrong.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by HemiByrd:
I went and looked and sure enough it is listed at $81k. Surely someone entered the numbers wrong.
I sure hope so! lol

·
Registered
636 Posts
I just looked at their site. The $81,375 SLT is still there. But they also have a 2013 Ram ST with the Express package listed now for $31,675.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah, its got to be a typo or something...it is Texas, wouldn't surprise me if someone drops the $81K haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts