Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 RCSB SLT 2wd Sport. 48k miles. One owner, non smoker, excellent condition. No scratches, but has two small dents on the hood. Most people probaly wouldn't notice but I'm pretty anal. Ran a [email protected] a few years ago with a 8.20 1/8th. A 12 sec run was my goal for the truck, so I basically quit modifying it after that, and have basically lost interest in it. Instead of listing the mods, it's just easier to say it has all bolt-ons except for E-fan and UD pulley. Has ported heads, 268 cam, 3k edge stall, etc, etc.. Asking 12,500 firm. Located in North Georgia. Shoot me a PM for specifics on what all is done to the truck. There's been ALOT of time and money setting this truck up like I wanted it, the only thing I think it's missing is a roll pan, but I don't trust other drivers so I never put one on. I've attached a dyno sheet from 3 years ago. This dyno was before ported heads, converter, lighter wheels, and SCT tuning.
Also you'll notice the 3rd gear pull cut out at 5300 rpms, so the HP would've been around 345. Back then no one had figured out how to keep it from shifting out of 3rd so early.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2004 RCSB SLT 2wd Sport. 48k miles. One owner, non smoker, excellent condition. No scratches, but has two small dents on the hood. Most people probaly wouldn't notice but I'm pretty anal. Ran a [email protected] a few years ago with a 8.20 1/8th. A 12 sec run was my goal for the truck, so I basically quit modifying it after that, and have basically lost interest in it. Instead of listing the mods, it's just easier to say it has all bolt-ons except for E-fan and UD pulley. Has ported heads, 268 cam, 3k edge stall, etc, etc.. Asking 12,500 firm. Located in North Georgia. Shoot me a PM for specifics on what all is done to the truck. There's been ALOT of time and money setting this truck up like I wanted it, the only thing I think it's missing is a roll pan, but I don't trust other drivers so I never put one on. I've attached a dyno sheet from 3 years ago. This dyno was before ported heads, converter, lighter wheels, and SCT tuning.
Also you'll notice the 3rd gear pull cut out at 5300 rpms, so the HP would've been around 345. Back then no one had figured out how to keep it from shifting out of 3rd so early.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Good to see you're alive and well Heath! Good luck with the sale

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Welcome aboard Shep - tell us about your Hemi truck or SUV when you get a chance...

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Damn, I wish I had the $$ to get this... Only at about $5k so far.

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
I don't know if this is still for sale. If so pm your number

1 - 11 of 11 Posts