Hemi Truck Club banner
1101 - 1109 of 1109 Posts

· Greg
20,332 Posts
That would be difficult for me, as I'm several pcm's and tuning platforms from original..

· Greg
20,332 Posts
Sounds like jumping through more hoops..

· Greg
20,332 Posts
EPA, ugh...

· Registered
1 Posts
Would love some help with my swap. I keep it in storage as it doesnt run currently. I have 03 ram hemi with lots of mods and have hotwireauto create wireharness for 05. I then bought 05 pcm. Trouble im getting is with tuner install. I have superchips and diablo. When diablo is tried it locks up vin and have to send back to diablo each time. Superchips gives error when trying to load tune. Truck basically stalls without custom tune. The shop who did install was small town and now that I have places in KC to go Im wondering if anyone would be willing to work with local speed shop on phone to explain the process to them so they have an idea on what is needed.
Did you ever figure this out. I also have a 2003 Ram 5.7 VPW cannot get HPTUNER To work. Diablo is on the way. HPTUNER support said mine is vpw instead of can based. And says there is no way to change it to a can ecu. Did Diablo tune work for you? My only upgrade is COMP CAM 268. Won’t idle. TIA

· Super Moderator
7,155 Posts
Did you ever figure this out. I also have a 2003 Ram 5.7 VPW cannot get HPTUNER To work. Diablo is on the way. HPTUNER support said mine is vpw instead of can based. And says there is no way to change it to a can ecu. Did Diablo tune work for you? My only upgrade is COMP CAM 268. Won’t idle. TIA
Welcome to our Hemi Family!! (y)

· David
2,263 Posts
I think you're going to find the 03 PCM can not support the 268. The 260 can be tuned on the 03.

1101 - 1109 of 1109 Posts