Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure how many central tx members there are. But I've been talkin with Pull Ya and were gonna have lunch at Southside meatmarket next Saturday. If your in the area feel free to stop by. Great food, cold beer and good company. Families welcome. Hope to see you there.

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not sure how many central tx members there are. But I've been talkin with Pull Ya and were gonna have lunch at Southside meatmarket next Saturday. If your in the area feel free to stop by. Great food, cold beer and good company. Families welcome. Hope to see you there.

·
Super Moderator
10,600 Posts
Way to get things rolling, David. Haven't seen Pull Ya on the forum in quite awhile. Glad you're getting together with him. Have fun and promote the hemis and HTC.

·
Registered
364 Posts
This has to be way more fun than watching the Horn defense--LOL!!!!!!
Jay

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Pull Ya:
Jay
It's pretty hard to watch lately. Lol my son says I scare him when I yell at the tv.

·
Super Moderator
10,600 Posts
Originally posted by Pull Ya:
Jay
Jay, it's good to see you back on the site.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Time will tell if particpation in events like this increase. With a membership as large as the one y'all have in Central Texas it is amazing to me that no one is interested enough in getting together for something that takes not much longer than a simple lunch????????????
Jay

·
Registered
364 Posts
Looks like it's you and me, David. Look forward to seeing you on Saturday.
Jay

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sam(TheMaddog) from RF is coming too. Now that his new truck is a hemi I gotta get him to sign up here. See ya tomorrow.

·
Registered
364 Posts
David,
It was good to meet you and your wife on Saturday. You have a great looking truck. Hopefully next time we can generate a little more interest---maybe! Anyway, I had a great time, thanks again.
Jay

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was nice to meet you too Jay. And you have a nice truck as well. We should do something every other month or so.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts