Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my first posting. i wany to remove the factory hitch from my 07 sport rc/sb to install a roll pan. it looks to me like I will have to lift the box to get the hitch off the frame rails.Anyone who has done it please let me know.

07 hemi sport,goodhood ram air shaker, supermaxx long tube headers edge evolution,air raid intake, 3:92 & 20's

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
and to the family. As to the hitch removal the answer is yes. Here is the post to help you out. hitch removal post

ou can also PM jamesd he is a service manager of a dodge dealership, Im sure he can answer you question also.

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts

·
The Original Bee
2,071 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

G

·
Welcome 07hemisport, glad to have ya join us. Be sure to check out the Canadian Chapters. We have some really great members up in the cold north country!

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Welcome aboard 07hemisport - we're glad you joined us! The thread that Dave mentioned should answer your question!

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
- Eh!

Pup

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
hummmm last i checked her hitch is weildied into the rear frame, it is not removable.
not that we need to take it off.

oh

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
The hitch slides right off after removal of all the bolts and raising the bed about a 1/2 inch.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
i have a class 4 hitch that came with my thunderroad and i can remove it. good luck with the roll pan!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts