Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
moxygtx
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my beautiful "Concours perfect 04 Dodge Ram SLT Reg Cab GTX. AUto with 7900 miles. Appraised and insured for $30,000. It is one amazing perfect show truck.
Asking $24,000. Will trade for 70 73 Challenger (equal in value and condition).

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Very nice looking truck.

·
moxygtx
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
04 gtx for sale

Thank you Sir. I have had it on the market for over 6 mos. Have had some offers but were too low. Have a consignment co here that will sell it for $18,000 (take home cash) they will make an additional $2,000 or more. The Market for these trucks shows very low due to past former owners selling at a low price. If you do research on the truck you will see that last year one sold for $18,000. This is a truck that you just have to throw the book away and look at it for what it really is. I set my selling price due to what the condition, age and appraised value, not what I put into her.
I will sell it alittle less than what I have it advertised for now. I know it will sell just takes time.

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Maybe try overseas market? Not sure how to go about that, ebay would be a start. But I bet a little research would give you some leads.

·
moxygtx
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bought it from a lady over a year and half ago. Husband passed and kept it in storage. Had to put $900 in her to get it running cause it sit so long. Now is perfect. The tires were dry rot (original), rims were abit rusty and could not be restored. Interior is new, smells like it too.

·
moxygtx
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Reg Cab GTX Sublime grn for sale/trade

I have posted several pictures of my Ram GTX which is for sale. Interested in trades for 70 73 Challenger or 65 Ford Falcon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts