Hemi Truck Club banner

OEM Polished 20's!

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  5SpeedHemi 
#1 ·
Anyone interested?

OEM Polished 20's rubber is pretty much no good, I am getting new stuff!
$750 plus shipping, or local meet and pickup!

One has a little damage, due to a flat tire. I will get a picture up.

#2 ·
Got a pic of what you're planning on buying??

#5 ·
Those are very sweet rims!!!

#6 ·
I might have missed the post Money, but what size rubber do you plan on using?

No cracks authorized - too easy

#7 ·
I am thinking 295/50/20
11.61 wide
5.8 sidewall
31.61 overall diameter
requires a 8-10.5 rim width
speedometer 60.5 mph

OEM is 275/55-20
10.82 wide
5.95 sidewall
31.9 overall diameter
requires a 7.5-9.5 rim width
speedometer 60mph

Almost an inch wider and a little tiny bit smaller diameter.

Now to find the actual tire! LOL

#8 ·
Those rims will look smokin with the bright silver!! gotta love it.. soon as there on I wanna see the Pics

#10 ·
OK I got them on the truck, sweeeet! Got an alignment as well. I like, will post pics as soon as the sun comes out! Damn Rain!

#11 ·
Here are the pics! First the ones for sale!

Notice the painted center caps! That in itself is worth $500! You try and paint them, lol!

This is the one that went flat and got a little road rash. Hard to see the rash, but it is there, but does not effect the tire bead.

The new ones on the truck, the weather sucks!

Closeup

Stuck with the 275/55/20's because I didn't feel like waiting for the 295/50/20's. They are BFGoodrich Dueller's I like them, they are awesome in the rain right now.

#12 ·
They look good with the silver .The old ones look a tad heavier id bet..Gonna have to wait for a sunny day the overcast is not helping your pics

#13 ·
They are noticably lighter when you pick them up side by side. yeh the stupid weather makes it look darker than they are.

#14 ·
Those look GOOD buddy. Really makes the truck stand out.

#15 ·
those look great - even with the crappy weather - I know all about that up here in Chicago - had a nice 50 deg day then snow showers the next - rain all day today and tonight - any way NICE wheels !!!!!!!!!!!

#16 ·
My good deed for the day..didnt want to have Money all bummed out about the rain may hurt his post count
..this will have to do until you get some real sun..its not perfect but we can really see those puppies are going to glow when the sun comes out..and look at the bling!! on those calipers lol

#17 ·
You're good buddy! That looks sweet

#18 ·
Money did the sun come out for you yet to get some new pics ? want to compare my fake sun pic to a real one

#19 ·
5spd's new nickname, All bow down to the Great Sun God

#20 ·
quote:Originally posted by racer20:
5spd's new nickname, All bow down to the Great Sun God

Thats nothing my freinds work with photoshop would make me look like I use a crayon.. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.