New Flames

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  BIGDOG1 
#1 ·
Here's a few new ones, I'll send some more when I have my new headlights

#2 ·
Here's a few new ones, I'll send some more when I have my new headlights

Attachments

#3 ·
Looks Great about time you got these up!!

#5 ·
Looking good!

#6 ·
Looks awesome! I have always loved the ghost flame look!

#8 ·
LOOKING GREAT.

#9 ·
very nice~!

#14 ·
Very nice..

stupid question,is that painted on there.
Basically asking how its done.

#15 ·
Answer to your question, all the custom work is hand painted or air brushed, there are no STICK ONS, and what I bothers me the most of, is when people come over with their finger and start rubbing on the paint and turn around and say that's paint!!! But they don't understand that they are scratching it.

BigDog

#17 ·
What is the since of buying a new one, this one only has 63,000 miles on it and with my disability I don't drive that much any more, I don't have any payments, so I can take that monthly payment save up and do something else to it to make it mine, I have all kinds of people here that want me to put them on the list when I get ready to sell it. I tell them they have to talk to my grand daughter, she has first dibs on it!!!!. The only thing I have left right now are some HID BLUE HALEO HEADLIGHTS that should be in this week and I'll get them on next week, that is the only thing I have left, I said that a few DOLLAR$$$$$$$ ago!!!!!!! You all have a Happy and Safe Holiday.

The BigDog and Family

#18 ·
Originally posted by BIGDOG1:
Answer to your question, all the custom work is hand painted or air brushed, there are no STICK ONS, and what I bothers me the most of, is when people come over with their finger and start rubbing on the paint and turn around and say that's paint!!! But they don't understand that they are scratching it.

BigDog
Thanks....looks awesome..

#19 ·
I got my new headlights in today, they are projection type with the blue hailos, they really bring the blue flames together. If the weather is nice this weekend I will have some pics. You all have a Great and Safe Holiday.

BigDog and Family

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.