Hemi Truck Club banner

Gassing up question

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
So, I have this Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi with a 37 foot travel trailer. It never really crossed my mind however i used to have a 1500 with a 30 foot trailer, so this one is a bit longer...

Any tips out there as we travel up the coast for getting gas?? Some of these gas stations are not very RV friendly in terms of space to pull up and get gas.

#3 ·
Flying J's also.

#4 ·
I've found folks can be really rude while trying to get gas. I was pulling a trailer, trying to get next to a pump and could see one guy almost finished. Wedged my truck and trailer blocking the island so someone couldn't jump in on me. The guy finishes and walks off.... wtf? Comes back after 5 minutes or so drinking a soda.. I get out and walk up to him telling him what a inconsiderate fuk he was leaving his car blocking the pump while he went in for a drink. He stared at me and finally said. Sir, I don't have a credit card and had to pay for the gas. He was a big college type and apparently a lot smarter than the old man he was politely explaining his actions to. It never dawned to me people actually pay cash for gas...

Reactions: SUPER BEE
#6 ·
Haha I was was just being a jerk looking at the situation through a very narrow view point...

Reactions: SUPER BEE
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.