Hemi Truck Club banner

Is it worth it?

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Ghost03hemi 
#1 ·
Is it worth getting the Sonnax line pressure booster?
Also looking at the Vararam air kit, is it better then K&N Intake.
With any of these choices will I feel an improvement in performance?
Or a 87mm / throttle body. Which one would you choose for your Dodge?
By the way I have an 04 dodge 1500 Rumble Bee

#2 ·
I any CAI is better then stock , I can't tell you how the Vararam stacks for the 04's I know on my 2014, it's made a difference, MPG picked up a bit, and putting the beat down on my neighbor's 2015 F150 is easier now then with out it.
Sonnax, I can't answer that , I have no experience there, but I would like to know also.
As for Throttle body, I think that would be your best bang for the buck...

#4 ·
The mods work together, do them all..

#5 ·
----------------------------------
:iagree: - Free up the exhaust too (Y-Pipe & Straight Thru Muffler in SS) if you haven't done so already - avoid the 'true dual temptation' it looks really good but rarely works well :facepalm:.

:GoodLuck1:

#12 · (Edited)
My favorite mods were the 4.56s, converter(which I'm back to a stocker on that) an longtubes. Woke my truck up a lot
You can't skimp on the converter either. Love my Edge Pro Torque 2800 stall TC. Drives like a stock tc until you hit the gas. Good strong pull once it hits 2800rpm. No spongy feel at all. The turbo spools up better too. But, it does cost $750.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.