Which day works best

• Sept 11

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sept 18

Votes: 6 85.7%

Rolling thunder rumble

11K views 108 replies 19 participants last post by  arocketman 
#1 ·
The Rolling Thunder Rumble which was delayed due to wedding activities has been rescheduled for September 18th. Hope to see you here.

#9 ·
At Rolling thunders house in Wesley chapel, Florida

#8 ·
Motorcycles?

#14 ·
Wish I could make it, but we're closing on a house next week. An between all the stuff that will be going on there, cleaning up an getting our townhouse we live in now listed an rented an some other "things" lol I will seriously be broke for the next couple months. But my trucks got a driveway an garage!!

#18 ·
Unfortunately it's not that easy for me to get time off. I work for the Sheriff's Office and trying to switch a shift with someone is like getting an act of Congress. :banghead:

#20 · (Edited)
September 18th is getting closer and closer. Some of you have scheduling conflicts that will prevent you from attending. Would it help to switch to the 11th?

Let us know which date will be best for you!

This years event will have a BBQ theme and will be co-hosted by David and Tricia Falk. The event will be held poolside at their home in Brandon. David is a Master Smoker and will be preparing succulent pork butts and chicken. I bet if you try, you can smell his butts now, (pun intended).

Covered dishes will be welcomed.. Just let us know what you will be bringing. We will put together a list of what you are bringing so that any folks who are undecided can see if their favorite is missing.

#23 ·
r/t bbq

R/T sounds like you will have a fun gtg :coolsmiley: wish i could get down there :sad: i miss all the gtgs down there.they dont seem to do much of that up here. but iam looking for a part time job. just got out of hospital 2 months ago had my right foot worked they had to take my big toe off :banghead: had to do with being diabetic.

have fun joe

Attachments

#25 ·
Hope you have said quick recovery....

#26 ·
R/T, ya i liked it there but old lady said she was tired of beeing buy the water.
REDTRUCK, ya have recovered. even got new tennis shoes. :) but when i first get out of bed i need my cane to balance my self wake up.

#27 ·
We don't realize how important the big toe is. I guess flip flops are out... ;)

#29 · (Edited)
FOLKS, DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FIFTH ANNUAL ROLLING THUNDER RUMBLE!!!

We always have a great time and YOU will be missed if you are a no show.

Can't you just imagine the smoky aroma emanating from Dave's butt's. It will leave you lusting after a taste. After your taste, you will not be satisfied until have more and more again.

Time is getting short. Will you be there?

:dance::dance::dance:

#30 ·
FOLKS, DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FIFTH ANNUAL ROLLING THUNDER RUMBLE!!!

We always have a great time and YOU will be missed if you are a no show.

Can't you just imagine the smoky aroma emanating from Dave's butt's. It will leave you lusting after a taste. After your taste, you will not be satisfied until have more and more again.

Time is getting short. Will you be there?

:dance::dance::dance:
Ahhhhhhhhh that's not smoke coming out his butt !!:D:dance:

#32 ·
So what is the official date and location of this event

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.