A little NW GTW? - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > Washington Chapter

Old 03-12-2005, 11:05 AM   #1
hoover001

A little NW GTW?

Our membership for the Washington chapter(or the entire NW) kind of sucks! I think a lot of it is due to weather(predictability of it when planning get togethers) and the fact that most of us are workaholics. You almost have to be to live in this state and own a Hemi. I think it would be cool to plan a little GTW for us NW Hemi owners. Find a central location in the tri-state area with a local drag strip and go for it. Would anybody be interested in one for the spring or early summer? Do-up a batch of t-shirts, put on a BBQ, do a little racing and take lots of pictures to post. Missing all those east coast rallies is really starting to depress me. I have even thought of moving there. Maybe I will buy the house next door to MrHemi and start a pig farm! Just kidding. It does not have to be a real big deal. Start out small and see how it works out. Could grow into a yearly event. Anyone into it?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2005, 11:31 AM   #2
fowler

A little NW GTW?

All of that sounds great, but Roughstock will be in San diego for a few months and I will be in and out for the rest of the year. Now, as soon as I can get a hold of Roughstock and get him back up here and find out a little bit more about what I am doing then we will try to get a GTW set-up.
Old 03-21-2005, 11:39 AM   #3

A little NW GTW?

all this sounds good, I leave april 8th and I will be back in early July
Roughstock_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2005, 11:25 AM   #4

A little NW GTW?

hey Fowler I thought I saw that new rig in your drive, did your wife get a new rig also a SUV? By the way the way the HEMI looks good from the road.
Roughstock_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 02:44 PM   #5
fowler

A little NW GTW?

Yep! I got her the new durango w/ 4.7L magnum. To get her in it I had to trade in the other truck to lower my payments. Now I have an '05 1500 w/ the sport package and the 20" rims. I went up in the HEMI status everywhere except the sound system. I lost the infinity system, but I think it is worth it. Your truck is lookin' good aswell!
Old 03-31-2005, 03:22 AM   #6

A little NW GTW?

I'd be interested in a GTW sometime this summer. I kinda promised the wife not to race for the points championship this year, so I'll have a couple of free weekends a month.
racer20 is offline   Reply With Quote