GTG in spring? - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > Vermont Chapter/New Hampshire

Old 03-03-2005, 04:37 AM   #1

GTG in spring?

Hey Officer HEMI(and your beautiful new deputy),Any plans for a spring GTG in Vermont?Maybe Burlington or the other side at Wht River Jct.It doesnt have to be much,maybe just lunch.I was wondering how many members in our chapter thus far??

Lone Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2005, 05:38 AM   #2
O.H.

GTG in spring?

White River is a horrible place, the strip joint just burned down, so there's nothing to do there anymore . We could always go somewhere in West Leb since there's more places to eat, like Chilis.

As far as members so far goes, let's see. There's me...........you.........NHHemi...........oh yeah, that's all.

I'm definitely in the mood for it. When do you want to do it? I am off Thursdays and Fridays, unless I take a day off for it. Just need to know before the beginning of that particular month.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:03 PM   #3
*Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*

GTG in spring?

So are you the self appointed President of the Chapter? WHo elected you!!! Maybe as the Grand ol man from Cali (longes and most posts) I should ask Mr. H to add me as the President over here. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2005, 03:52 AM   #4

GTG in spring?

Sounds good.It probably will be April or shortly after.I go I89 through west Leb to visit my sister in Hartland a few times a month.
Lone Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 05:55 PM   #5
O.H.

GTG in spring?

Never mind how I became President. You just worry about how many bullshit posts you make just to get your count up...

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by *Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*:
So are you the self appointed President of the Chapter? WHo elected you!!! Maybe as the Grand ol man from Cali (longes and most posts) I should ask Mr. H to add me as the President over here. lol
Old 03-04-2005, 09:59 PM   #6

GTG in spring?

OK, gents, let's settle this outside. Derringers at a hundred paces or muskets at two...ready, go!
Freeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:25 PM   #7

GTG in spring?

hey! that reminds me (speaking of BS posts) i heard that Montpelier was the only state capital in the U.S.A. that doen't have a McDonald's. is that true?
SLINGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 11:43 AM   #8
O.H.

GTG in spring?

yeah, that's true. The state was going to help build one a while ago, but presidential hopeful and long time former democratic governor Dean spent the money ensuring the folk's who are "light in the loafers" could get married instead. There's a Mickie D's down the road about 500 feet from the Montpelier line though. Which brings up a game we played when I was little. Sitting next the pride parade in Burlington with a miniature bow and suction cup arrows with some friends playing, "spear the que..." Well, you get the point. This message has been edited. Last edited by: O.H., document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Sat, 05 Mar 2005 20:46:58 GMT-0800', '05 March 2005 11:46 PM')+''); 05 March 2005 11:46 PM

« - | Where you at? »