Invitation From Florida Chapter to attend Oct 2nd event in Jacksonville FL - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > North Carolina Chapter

Old 08-20-2010, 09:38 AM   #1

Garage
Invitation From Florida Chapter to attend Oct 2nd event in Jacksonville FL

Invitation From Florida Chapter to attend Oct 2nd event in Jacksonville FL

EVERYBODY WELCOME !
HTC PARTICIPATION FROM ALL OVER IS ENCOURAGED. NOTE THAT THE FLORIDA CHAPTER IS COLLECTING TOYS AT ALL EVENTS BETWEEN NOW AND CHRISTMAS. PLEASE BRING WHAT TOYS YOU CAN.

October 2nd, Cruisin' Mopars of Jacksonville Show.

Here is a link to their flyer
http://www.cmoj.org/downloads/moparflyer2010final.pdf

Sponsor called me back and is very entusiastic about HTC participation. As we spoke the there is no trophy catagory specifically for trucks. However, they are having a meeting soon and he will see if a catagory can be added. He will let me know later. Trophys will be awarded on a peoples choice basis.

This sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

I am thinking that we could have a picnic type lunch at the show with someone making a food run to pick up the lunch.

For those who would like to spend the night, we could get a room, clean up, go out for dinner, enjoy a nice breakfast and go home. I would like to spend the night.

Don't forget, we need to bring unwrapped toys for our Christmas give away to needy children. Bring what you can at each event between now and then. Ask your friends, co-workers and relatives to contribute what they can so we can make as many children happy as we can. We need to come up with a name for this Give away which I hope will become an annual event..

ROLLING THUNDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement