Temporary sign-off from the KS Chapter President - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > Kansas Chapter

Old 02-02-2009, 12:01 PM   #1

Garage
Well folks, this will probably be my last post for some time. At least the next 3 months or so.

For those of you who don't know, I have enlisted for the Army, and heading off to Basic tonight in Fort Jackson, NC. Then I have about 6 months of AIT in Fort Gordon, GA.

My cell phone will be turned off for at least the term of basic, aka ~3 months.

Though I would love to be able to keep all of you in the loop and send you all e-mails and updates, I've only put Lori on the update list that my mom will be sending out every so often about me, where I am and what I'm doing. I'm sure she'll come post something if any of you are interested in keeping in the loop of my status.

And formally, I would like to let Mark and the board know that if they so choose, they can relieve my title of "Kansas Chapter President" if they so choose for the time I am gone of almost thise whole year, whereas I would go through the normal process of nominations and voting when I get back.

Further more, if they decide not to, yet the chapter does take off with activity, and there is someone else who would be a better candidate and is interested in the position and role as President, I will also be willing to give up my seat for the better of the chapter based on a nomination and voting process that the board will approve of.

On that note... thank you all for being there for me, thank you all for your support. I could make a whole thread to many specific individuals on this forum, but I don't have that luxury of time, lol.

I look forward to when things slow down a bit (if they do! lol) for me after Basic and AIT to get back involved with THE Hemi truck club! And if I'm in your area, and I get some free time, you can bet I'll be posting in your chapter for a GTG! lol

Thanks again to everyone!!

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz

TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2009, 06:46 PM   #2

Garage
Yanked a laptop from a buddy to sign onto HTC to say hey to you guys! Just spent my first week in AIT training for my MOS. Gonna take anywhere from 16-26 weeks to finish it, all being self paced.

I miss you all you guys, and hope all is well, and that's for everyone here at HTC! Most of all, I miss my friggin' truck!

My dad was nice enough to drive down the SRT-8 with a few new mods on it for my graduation. Had me SO jonesin' for my truck. Since my AIT is so long though, I may be having him drive it down here so I can use it as soon as they allow me to.

I'm in the market for a laptop right now, so hopefully I'll be able to get online more often a little further down the road. Again, I hope all is well, and I'll keep in touch the best I can.

For the locals, I hope the shows are going well, and that there's plenty more lined up. Good luck, and I'm thinking about you all!

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz

Old 04-25-2009, 06:48 PM   #3
Director Emeritus

Garage
Thanks for signing in - and you be safe my friend!!!
2009 Ram 5.7 HEMI QC 4X4 Laramie - bone stock for now

MrHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2009, 06:57 PM   #4

Was good to hear from ya the other day!
06'-Ram-Hemi-Pearl Black-112 Spartan Cam-HHP/BES Stage 3 CNC Heads-Long Tubes-4.56 gears-Magnaflow-AEM CAI-Wideband-Diablo Dyno Tuned By XPSolutions-TCM tunes and PCM tweaks made WILD by Whitelighting 152,000 miles, 2nd trans (8.20s 1/8th, street weight, stock stall, on slicks)
06'-Magnum R/T-Hemi-Pearl Black-Diablo Tune-Magnaflow (8.80s, with the car seats)
02'-Yukon XL-2500-4x4-Prius Eating Gas Guzzling-Work Truck

http://youtu.be/jgAWnaRLfv8

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.." Thomas Jefferson
madcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #5
Board of Directors (Jay)

2003, Std. SWB, SLT, 20", 4:56 gear, AFE CAI, Superchip, 6.1 cam, 6.1 heads, Manley springs, retainers, pushrods, Edelbrock Hedders, 195 T-Stat, 8.2 Taylor, AEM, Power Wire, ARC-1,Amsoil Everything, and more. Veni Vidi Vici

HTC.com Titan Killer Club

Member # 17

Superjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #6

Good to hear from you!!!
Old 04-26-2009, 07:23 PM   #7

Stay safe
Hemi Dave K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #8

Garage
Thanks guys for your support. I can't wait to get my truck down here! Miss it to much!

Old 05-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #9

Well you know Garry and I can always borrow your truck once in a while...lol..... Wait til you see my truck!!!