Kansas City Mid West GTG - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > Kansas Chapter

Old 04-13-2007, 05:04 PM   #1

Garage
Kansas City Mid West GTG

Alright folks, it's 2 weeks till the GTG!! Be sure if you're going to attend to let semo or Lori know so we can get ya on the list for a head count.

Also, I'm wantin' to make sure who's going to grill, and who isn't. Odds are, I'm going to be bringing my grill, and if there's a lot eating, may bring another 1 or 2. And also, if that's to much, and you'd just rather eat somewhere to make it easier, that's fine too. Just let me know!

TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2007, 09:28 AM   #2
semo03hemiram

Kansas City Mid West GTG

Yea, where are all the Kansas members???
Old 04-14-2007, 12:14 PM   #3

Garage
Kansas City Mid West GTG

Dunno... vanished. I've put a few cards in HEMI trucks around town, but haven't seen much of anything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2007, 12:48 PM   #4
semo03hemiram

Kansas City Mid West GTG

Yea, I know what you mean. Went to lunch with my Mom and my Aunt in Poplar Bluff the other day, and there was a Hemi in the parking lot. So I whipped out one of my cards, and slide into the drivers side window. Guy came out a minute later with his family, gets in his truck and drives off. Card still in the window as he drives down the road! How can you miss a business card stuck in your window of the driver's door??
Old 04-18-2007, 09:42 PM   #5

Kansas City Mid West GTG

sorry but dont think i'll be able to make it to gtg anymore. i just started dating someone recently and her prom is that weekend so i kinda wanna go to that with her...it means a lot to her and i dont wanna ruin that but maybe next time i can make it, hopefully she will wanna tag along to
06hemibighorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:05 PM   #6
semo03hemiram

Kansas City Mid West GTG

The GTG is during the day Jonathan. How far are you from KC?
Old 04-19-2007, 06:46 AM   #7

Garage
Kansas City Mid West GTG

Prom, schlong. LoL Just kidding. Duane's right, it will be starting early enough in the day if ya wanted to make an appearance... and weren't THAT far away. Either way, good luck! Have fun at prom.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:22 PM   #8

Kansas City Mid West GTG

i think its about 3 1/2 hours to kc, and unfortunatley we gotta meet at 4:30 for pictures
06hemibighorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:50 PM   #9

Garage
Kansas City Mid West GTG

Come on up Friday to hang out with me and D, and go back Saturday.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:57 PM   #10

Garage
Kansas City Mid West GTG

Alright folks, less than a week away for our first KS/MO GTG! I hope you all have made your plans to come out, cause it sounds like it's going to be something to remember... so bring your camera's!

Our meeting place as mentioned before will be at Dave & Busters at the Legends Shopping Center. HERE is a map of where we will be meeting. We will be parking on the top floor of the parking garage on the NORTH side of the Legends. Dave and Busters is just a cat walk away, on the second floor, right under the big pole, lol. It's right across from T-Rex cafe, you CAN'T miss that! Please be there around 11am, or as close to it as you can, cause I would like to leave towards our destination (BB's Customz) by noon.

Please PM me, or semo03hemiram for my cell phone # so you can call one of us if you're going to be a little late, very late, get lost, any reason at all. We don't want to lose anyone, or leave anyone behind. Just let us know what's up.

I'm also pleased to announce that awaiting us at BB's Customz, we'll be the lucky one's of the HTC community for a day because [email protected] has agreed to display his latest and greatest projects of supercharged adrenaline, their very own HEMI truck and HEMI Charger. Yes, even the Charger owners will get some eye candy! This is turning into an all HEMI Jamboree, so invite all your friends!

MrHemi himself, along with other vendors such as Moe's Performance and 3rdstrike.biz, have donated products to be given away for door prizes... wouldn't wanna miss out on free stuff! ...if ya have the right ticket.

Again, contact me, Lori, or semo03hemiram for any questions or concerns you may have. Be glad to help you however we can, and look forward to seeing you there! This message has been edited. Last edited by: TheBoss, document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:40:05 GMT-0700', '24 April 2007 06:40 PM')+''); 24 April 2007 06:40 PM