Need a Plumber - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > Georgia Chapter

Old 07-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #1

Hey guys I need to know if anyone here is a plumber that can help a friend in need. I just got woke up by hte wife due to both of our bathrooms being flooded, after trying to figure out waht was going on I noticed that the water was coming from under the toilets. While trying to get the water out of them the bath tubs started filling up, my house has a septic tank and I have no idea where it is or how long it has been since it was serviced, I have lived here for 5-7 years and haven't had any problems. There is no water out in my yard just in my hose, can anyone help me out. Money is every tight and I am going to have a hard time getting someone but I know that I need it. If you can help please cal me 770-845-6194

RIP Commander RIP!

New Ride
2011 1500 SLT-Satellite Radio, Nitto Terra GrapplerTires... Working on MODS

HEMI COMMANDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #2

Hey guys I need to know if anyone here is a plumber that can help a friend in need. I just got woke up by hte wife due to both of our bathrooms being flooded, after trying to figure out waht was going on I noticed that the water was coming from under the toilets. While trying to get the water out of them the bath tubs started filling up, my house has a septic tank and I have no idea where it is or how long it has been since it was serviced, I have lived here for 5-7 years and haven't had any problems. There is no water out in my yard just in my hose, can anyone help me out. Money is every tight and I am going to have a hard time getting someone but I know that I need it. If you can help please cal me 770-845-6194

RIP Commander RIP!

New Ride

Old 07-09-2012, 06:41 AM   #3

Garage
Could be that your drain field is blocked, or the area is saturated and won't accept any more water, a clogged line going to the septic or even a full septic tank.

I'm not a plumber but, the first thing I would do is to check to see if the tank is full. If so, pump it out. Then check to make sure that water will flow from the house to the tank, (if it don't flow, then the line is clogged or broken. In that case clean out or replace line as necessary). After you have water flowing into the pumped out tank, all you can do is wait to see if your problem has been solved. If not, your drain field will require attention. There is no easy wasy to do this. It will require excavating to expose the drain field and possibly rebuild the entire drainage field. This requires the following: (1) A strong back, (2)Time and money to correct any problem areas, or (3)More money to hire someelse to do it.

At my stage of life # 3 would be the only option

Hopefully, its just a clogged line going to the septic.

Good luck and keep us posted

http://www.hemitruckclub.com/attachm...epic3972_3.gif
ROLLING THUNDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2012, 09:24 PM   #4

Hemi Commander,

I know plumbing needs can really stink. IF & I realize it is a HUGE if you can wait until Wednesday I can come and look at it. I am at work tonight and have to work late shift tomorrow my night shift here quit and I have to cover :rolleyes, but I am good and I work with water (remember), however if it is a septic problem I will just be able to tell you what is is. I do not have anyway to remove septic waste (not my area I deal with water not waste water). Let me know if not I would call Price Septic (706) 757-2682. they are kinda local for us (good too) and not too expensive but a warning not too expensive is still probably going to be $300-$500 minimum. I am pretty much free.

lew puckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #5

Lew,
Thanks but I had to get it done so I didn't have to keep going to my sisters for a place to shower and s..., the place I called had a good price on pumping but they raped me on the repair. He sid that the inlet line was not corrected and charged 800 to fix it, he wanted to charge me 1400 since the line went under my fence but I said how about I take the fence down and out of the way so after doing that I got it all done for 800. but in my oppion it should have only cost 400 and if he were a good guy I he would have just pumped the tank and didn't put anything on the paper work I could have fixed myself even cheaper.

RIP Commander RIP!

New Ride

Old 07-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #6

Quote:
I could have fixed myself even cheaper.
Yeah you got to watch out for people like that. Sorry wish I could have been there sooner but for future reference incase it ever happens again (hopefully it won't ) give me a shout. Glad it is fixed though.

lew puckett is offline   Reply With Quote