Hemi Truck Club banner

Who does your tuning

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  TylerB 
#1 · (Edited)
Think gonna make the plunge an get custom tuning. Being an 04 I'm limited but was wondering who you guys that have custom tuning have tune there truck.

I believe Al, Tyler an Keith use white lightning an I believe Ethan uses hemifever. I've been looking into someone else tho. An getting an sct just would like to see if anyone uses someone else

#6 ·
I wish I could agree. :angry:

I now use HemiFever. Weekday nights, weekends, if he's around his computer, he'll send you a tune ASAP. I would get out of school, make a pass on the truck. Don't like something, email him, by the time I get up in the morning a new tune is there. He must get up around 5, because most of the emails are by 5:30. Just my opinion, but that says a lot to me. He's dedicated to helping you get it done.

#10 ·
so how do these tunes work? you need a programmer to install the tune, but basically these guys write a new tune based on feedback and baselines established in the tunes already correct? How do i get me one :) ???

#12 ·
Stu with inertia did an awesome job tuning my 06. Hemifever is tuning my 2012.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.