Hemi Truck Club banner

Florida 2019 Schedule!

4K views 47 replies 9 participants last post by  charged392 
#1 ·
ok going to kick this off a little early. year is coming to an end soon and that mean it will be time to get the 2019 GTG schedule going. i know this year was budy with family growing and mods out the waazuu going on so nobody really had any free time. lets kick 2019 off good. i know there are some new mods done and some new ones almost done so the track should be on the menu for some here very soon. You car show gurus please post up any and all florida mopar car shows even if you dont plan to go someone might not know about it. lets get back to the florida we use to have i know it will be tough but we can manage im sure.

My project is coming along nicely. Stu's race truck is getting there. Josh is hiding his race truck. Mario just found out what a diff a tune can make even to a comp 260. James needs to bring me a truck and lets make it roll. Nathan needs to run his at the track. Logans turbo truck is getting there then he will be upsetting some people. Phil likes to run his challenger if mickey lets him out. Neil is building an old sleeper. Bill ran away from us fast guys down here in florida. Greg wants to come down and try us in Florida. Mark needs a real tune done and he will really be afraid of the truck. I can go on and on lol lets make 2019 Great!

Post up any and all meets, gtg, track days of interest. cookouts ideas and dates hell even amusement parks on the table lets get it!

See less See more
#2 ·
My project is coming along nicely. Stu's race truck is getting there. Josh is hiding his race truck. Mario just found out what a diff a tune can make even to a comp 260. James needs to bring me a truck and lets make it roll. Nathan needs to run his at the track. Logans turbo truck is getting there then he will be upsetting some people. Phil likes to run his challenger if mickey lets him out. Neil is building an old sleeper. Bill ran away from us fast guys down here in florida. Greg wants to come down and try us in Florida. Mark needs a real tune done and he will really be afraid of the truck.

There's a couple of gtg's right there.:thumb:

#5 ·
We would like to host a "Rolling Thunder Rumble Revisited" picnic sometime around mid April before it gets too hot. The "Rumble" this year would be a little different in that everyone must bring food of some type.

Any interest?

All volunteers accepted to help organize the event.

:OldFolks:

#8 ·
I have a few Mopar shows that I know of posted on the Tampa Mopar club site I can post here later.

I am down for a GTG. It will be nice once I have a Hemi Truck on the road again.

Nathan we can host again if you want. Or we can just help you where ever you want to have the Rumble. :thumb::thumb:

Reactions: Black TRX
#10 ·
My sixteenth year of St Baldrick's is this March... I think it's time for the truck to make its debut at a track somewhere..... I think that would make a good goal to start off the year......

Reactions: Redtruck-VA
#12 · (Edited)
****2019 GTG/IDEA LIST****

January
1. January 20th treasure coast swap meet ft pierce
2. January 25/26th festival of fire (PBIR)

February
1. Funday sunday (OSW) 10th gates 10AM
2. Grudgeday sunday (OSW) 24th gates 10AM

March

#16 ·
****2019 GTG/IDEA LIST****

January

February

March
1. Mopar nationals at university dodge 3rd gates 830AM show 1030-4
2. Funday sunday (OSW) 10th gates 10AM
3. Grudgeday sunday (OSW) 24th gates 10AM

#18 · (Edited)
#23 ·
***2019 GTG/IDEA LIST****

January

February

March

November:
1. Don Garlitz museum car show November 9th/10th

#25 ·
#26 ·
#27 ·
#28 ·
i know it hot right now and will be getting a little hotter yet but does anyone have any shows or ideas for a GTG?

***2019 GTG/IDEA LIST****

January

February

March

November:
1. Don Garlitz museum car show November 9th/10th

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.