Hemi Truck Club banner

2011 Ram Round 2

15K views 172 replies 17 participants last post by  Ghost03hemi 
#1 · (Edited)
So Ive had a few truck builds that Ive never quite finished or had to get rid of for work or life circumstances etc...
This 2011 Should be the last one... If I start losing interest slap me.

On Sept 1st I will be driving out to Tx to pick her up from Matt. I plan to have a motor built pretty quickly for it as Ive already started the Ordering process. Thankfully I still have all the Turbo parts from the 2012 build.
So Far I have ordered...

Edelbrock Victor Intake
Hellcat Block
6.4 Heads
All ARP Bolts
Manley Pistons And Rods
6.4 Forged Crank
Manley Valve Springs, pushrods, and locaters
Comp 274 Cam
Cometic Head Gaskets

The plan is to have this together and running by Christmas

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
Eddy claims more mid range and lower peak torque over the SRT6.1
Nice intake

#12 ·
Good looking manifold... wasnt what I had expected.

#15 ·
Well you figure the heads are I think $1100, The LS EFI stuff is$450-$700, sooooo GIII intake is got to be Min $1100, maybe lower only josh will know for sure. I'm just throwing #s in the air with hopes that I'm WAY HIGH. I'm not sure this has hit the market yet?

#16 ·
#20 ·
Did some precise calculating and this is what the Compreission Should be Unless I have to take a little bit off the Heads...

Your displacement is 398.88 CID
The Compression Ratio is: 9.07

#26 ·
You're staying with the stock 6.4 crank?

#33 ·
So has anyone told you have Manley Piston?
Always had a hard time understanding why anyone would refer to a piston as a slow moving creature but who am I to knock 50+ years of motor heading.
Good choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.