Just adding an updated thread - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > Louisiana Chapter

Old 12-05-2010, 01:32 AM   #1

Just adding an updated thread

No threads since Aug, needed something new to look at.
Pretty much learned my way around after moving here last March. List of visited cities, New Orleans,Sheveport,Alexandria, Lake Charles, Leesville, Natchitoches, Baton Rouge, Mamou, Deridder. I'm sure a few more but those are the biggest ones, very beautiful state with friendly people. Not what I was told before arriving. Ive already but over 10,000 miles on my new Harley that I bought in March before moving. Taledo Bend is great for riding around! Been up to Arkansas a couple of weekends riding and I go to eastern TX a little just to ride. My poor truck sits mostly because i live so close to work that I use the bike most of the time. My trans has been acking up a little so I try to let it be as much as possible. Can't find any good shops near by so i'm studing the manual and plan on digging myself. No tracks with in a good range so I have been spending most of my time reading on the Harley forums.
Any thing new happening in La?? With all the Hemi trucks I see driving around I would have thought we would have more traffic in the La section.
Hope everyone has a good holiday season, we just got back from riding our bikes in the Natchitoches Christmas parade. Great turn out!

hdrolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
Director Emeritus

Garage

Hopefully you can get the LA Chapter rolling!
MrHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #3
Queen Kima - Whemi BOD

Let us know when and where you are going to be in East Texas. We have several members in that area so maybe we can work up a GTG.
Mrs.Studmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #4

I am usually on my bike when I hit TX, I'll be riding in the truck to pick up my 14 yr old daughter from Round Rock in a couple weeks but it's six hours one way so not a lot of time to visit. I still have my NC support sticker on the rear window because I have NC plates still. I would like to get down to the Houston area to try out my Nitrous and 17" drag radials that have not been used yet. With half of post deployed and no track for a couple of hours it will be a challange to get some new guys into the performance frame of mind but a clean good sounding truck atracts attention.
hdrolling is offline   Reply With Quote