new to htc... - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > Colorado Chapter

Old 10-19-2011, 04:46 AM   #1

hello, my name is chad and i live in arvada. i was on the dodge talk forum and i really didnt like it. i am looking for a group of people that get together to show off their trucks... i couldnt find anyone on dodge talk that wanted to meet up. if you do i would like to join you.

cbb05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2011, 04:46 AM   #2

hello, my name is chad and i live in arvada. i was on the dodge talk forum and i really didnt like it. i am looking for a group of people that get together to show off their trucks... i couldnt find anyone on dodge talk that wanted to meet up. if you do i would like to join you.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:21 AM   #3
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator

Hey Chad - My wife and I, several years ago, purchased acreage between Salida and Buena Vista. My mid-age crisis dream was to do two things in life. One, was to move to Colorado. Two, was to design a home for ourselves since I was doing it for everyone else in the world. Currently, I am in full swing with our construction documents (blueprints) when I am not working on some other project for a client. I am anticipating construction to begin March or April of 2012 if not sooner (fingers-crossed).

My Ram is another story that involves the need for a four-wheel drive for those Sunday afternoon adventures and something with enough ummmfph to tow my show car to my new digs when the time comes.

Once again... and

Old 10-20-2011, 05:04 PM   #4

ArcticWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 12:32 PM   #5

hello... hey just to let you know i am a plumber if you need one???

Quote:
Originally posted by RockyMtnXpress:
Hey Chad - My wife and I, several years ago, purchased acreage between Salida and Buena Vista. My mid-age crisis dream was to do two things in life. One, was to move to Colorado. Two, was to design a home for ourselves since I was doing it for everyone else in the world. Currently, I am in full swing with our construction documents (blueprints) when I am not working on some other project for a client. I am anticipating construction to begin March or April of 2012 if not sooner (fingers-crossed).

My Ram is another story that involves the need for a four-wheel drive for those Sunday afternoon adventures and something with enough ummmfph to tow my show car to my new digs when the time comes.

Once again... and
Old 10-24-2011, 06:56 AM   #6
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator

Quote:
Originally posted by cbb05:
hello... hey just to let you know i am a plumber if you need one???
I'll keep that in mind. Not sure if we'll go with a contractor or if I'll go "Owner/Builder" yet. Either way, I'll keep you in mind...
Old 10-31-2011, 09:18 AM   #7

Chad! Sorry, things are a little slow in the CO chapter. I'd really like to meet ya. Hope we can make it work sometime soon.
2006 4x4 qc, Atlantic Blue, Diablo Predator, afe high breather, Performance Research and Development Heads, 260 cam, pacesetter mids, high flow cats, Custom Y pipe, NGK 5306 Plugs, Mobile 1 synth oil, power wire, and edge billet 2600 converter, 3.92 lsd, Auto Meter A/F guage with SRT-10 A-Pillar, Alpine HU, Focal components, JL Audio 6450 Amp, JL audio 10" sub.

Birdshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:47 PM   #8

sweet, since we are not that big yet we can meet with my bros honda friends, they are good guys too. we usually meet for dinner and drinks somewhere and then take pics of our rides...
Old 10-31-2011, 04:53 PM   #9

Old 11-06-2011, 08:54 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by cbb05:
sweet, since we are not that big yet we can meet with my bros honda friends, they are good guys too. we usually meet for dinner and drinks somewhere and then take pics of our rides...
Cool. sent you a pm
2006 4x4 qc, Atlantic Blue, Diablo Predator, afe high breather, Performance Research and Development Heads, 260 cam, pacesetter mids, high flow cats, Custom Y pipe, NGK 5306 Plugs, Mobile 1 synth oil, power wire, and edge billet 2600 converter, 3.92 lsd, Auto Meter A/F guage with SRT-10 A-Pillar, Alpine HU, Focal components, JL Audio 6450 Amp, JL audio 10" sub.

Birdshot is offline   Reply With Quote