2012 Lets Do Something Late July or August - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > Colorado Chapter

Old 12-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator

In retrospect, I know I am a foreign HEMI owner since I don't have a Colorado home address quite yet. I am thinking however it would be nice to shake things up a bit in Colorado and see if anyone was interested in a good ole' fashion get together late July or August. "Everyone" would be invited!!!

I can foresee an opportunity in checking the status of the construction on our home, taking a vacation on this trip and meeting the Colorado Chapter and interested HTC members. All sorts of possibilities where we could meet. Places like Phantom Creek (4 wheel), Phantom Canyon (if dry 2 wheel with ground clearance), Mosquito Pass (4 wheel), Springs (pavement pounders), Central City (pavement pounders), anywhere, everywhere...It don't matter to me, just as long as there is some interest to meet around then, that it's outdoors for the most part and there is enough to make a quorum (say four or more).

I know this is "Long Range" planning for some of us. However, if you have a smidget of interest in doing this speak out here and offer some ideas. I think it would be fun to do in the Rocky Mountains State!

Old 12-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #2
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator

In retrospect, I know I am a foreign HEMI owner since I don't have a Colorado home address quite yet. I am thinking however it would be nice to shake things up a bit in Colorado and see if anyone was interested in a good ole' fashion get together late July or August. "Everyone" would be invited!!!

I can foresee an opportunity in checking the status of the construction on our home, taking a vacation on this trip and meeting the Colorado Chapter and interested HTC members. All sorts of possibilities where we could meet. Places like Phantom Creek (4 wheel), Phantom Canyon (if dry 2 wheel with ground clearance), Mosquito Pass (4 wheel), Springs (pavement pounders), Central City (pavement pounders), anywhere, everywhere...It don't matter to me, just as long as there is some interest to meet around then, that it's outdoors for the most part and there is enough to make a quorum (say four or more).

I know this is "Long Range" planning for some of us. However, if you have a smidget of interest in doing this speak out here and offer some ideas. I think it would be fun to do in the Rocky Mountains State!
Old 01-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #3

hey jim,
my name is chad, i have been trying to get the colorado rams together and have had no luck yet. im down to meet up any time, mostly weekends. just keep me up to date on when your gonna be down this way. hope to see you soon.

Chad B.
cbb05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2012, 02:38 AM   #4

Hey Guys,
Has any of you been able to meet up yet?
Anyone want to?

*Areo Exhaust *3rd Strike C.A.I. *Trottle Body Spacer* Diablo Preditor Tune*

If You Cant Stand Behind OUR U.S. soldiers then Go Ahead and Stand IN FRONT of them!
Trooper Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:16 AM   #5

Garage
I'd like to on a weekend sometime. There doesn't seem to be very many members in Colorado, though. We need to advertise or something...I see more Rams around Colorado Springs than any other truck.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:31 AM   #6

im down to meet up ive been trying for about a year now. we should plan a drive or a meet up soon...
cbb05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:18 AM   #7

Garage
I'm sure this time of year will be even harder to organize anything, with the holidays and such, but maybe if we keep posting something will come together.