Official election nominations. - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > Arizona Chapter

Old 11-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #1

It's that time of year. As the president it's my duty to hold elections for president, vice president, and secretary. Our chapter is accepting nominations from all chapter members, starting today for a period of 15 days. All nominations must receive a second nomination to be valid. Please nominate members by screen name to avoid confusion of first names. Also include the office your nominating them for. Nominations will end on Dec 2 2011. elections will start on Dec 3 2011.

Good luck to all nominees and look forward to the results.

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #2

It's that time of year. As the president it's my duty to hold elections for president, vice president, and secretary. Our chapter is accepting nominations from all chapter members, starting today for a period of 15 days. All nominations must receive a second nomination to be valid. Please nominate members by screen name to avoid confusion of first names. Also include the office your nominating them for. Nominations will end on Dec 2 2011. elections will start on Dec 3 2011.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:46 AM   #3
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator

Relatively, I am a newcomer when it comes to the HemiTruckClub.com and particularly the AZ Chapter. I'll be the first to admit there are AZ members, I haven't even heard about coming around and making an appearance once or twice in six months or more, then disappearing into cyber oblivion. So it make fairly good reasoning to deduct there are people whom are more interested in in research than becoming a qualified member of the AZ chapter...Let alone holding an official position. So, in a real sense and in real time who, in the AZ chapter, would be qualified on an active basis both on and off this topic board for the position of president, vice president and secretary? I would think this topic board would be the primary source of communication to the AZ members and seeing how there is no enthusiasm to start this off I'll submit the following. My vote would be for the current officers to remain for another year. You gentlemen have done your job quite well in difficult times.

Old 11-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by RockyMtnXpress:
Relatively, I am a newcomer when it comes to the HemiTruckClub.com and particularly the AZ Chapter. I'll be the first to admit there are AZ members, I haven't even heard about coming around and making an appearance once or twice in six months or more, then disappearing into cyber oblivion. So it make fairly good reasoning to deduct there are people whom are more interested in in research than becoming a qualified member of the AZ chapter...Let alone holding an official position. So, in a real sense and in real time who, in the AZ chapter, would be qualified on an active basis both on and off this topic board for the position of president, vice president and secretary? I would think this topic board would be the primary source of communication to the AZ members and seeing how there is no enthusiasm to start this off I'll submit the following. My vote would be for the current officers to remain for another year. You gentlemen have done your job quite well in difficult times.

I agree with that. Really Bob Rob Chris and Mike are the only ones that really make it to every gathering so really anyone of them would be good for the one office or another.

If I had to vote,
mike (twistedmetal) - pres
Bob (motorscooter) OR chris (03ramit1) - vp
Rob (pcp) or Bob (motorscooter) or chris (03ramit1) - secretary

__________________________________________________ __

__________________________________________________ __
05' Dodge Ram 1500 RCSB 5.7
Mods: Just a few things
Truckin151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #5

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by *03ramit1*:

Everybody, please PM me with this kind of stuff so I can get it out to everyone in a timely manner. I receive all PM's in my email, which I try to check daily, since I don't have the time right now to logon here as much as I used to...

Gila Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:34 AM   #6

mike (twistedmetal) - pres
Bob (motorscooter) - vp
Rob (pcp) - Secretary

I second the nominations of the above members.

azhemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:54 AM   #7

Three candidates... looks like a shoe in.
When is the poll going up to make this official?

azhemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:15 AM   #8

It will be up today.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #9

got busy after work yesterday buying a tommy gun, and forgot to get back to this. look for a new thread.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:16 AM   #10

no not me

Super Stepside with a LS1
billit grill, costum 4 link, shaved doors. www.twistdmetal.com
85 chevy rock crawler to many options to list!
Twistdmetal is offline   Reply With Quote