Need new Tires - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > Arizona Chapter

Old 07-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #1

Need new Tires

Very pleased with Discount Tire. Can't beat their Repair/Replacement Certificate.

SLT8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2011, 06:10 PM   #2

Need new Tires

I hope you have not done all this yet. You could come up this weekend and hang out and probably get it done while your here we are going to be doing a tq converter swap on a ram along with several other things Motorscooter twistdmetal PCP myself and kay9 will all be there. I will be ripping onto kay9's truck we could probably squeeze you in as well. With me fairly close don't pay a dealer again. We also have a member here that can help with parts.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by LoveLauren:
the screw seems to be in there pretty good. holds the air. i figure if it was leaking itd be flat by now.... but.. now my check engine light came on. just one thing after the other.. its for the EGR valve? sooo getting it fixed right now.. apparently i also need new rear brakes, brake flush, and a HEMI tuneup (all 16 spark plugs replaced)
*03ramit1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
"Bob"

Garage
Need new Tires

no kidding thats got to be a grand at the dealer,
motorscooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2011, 08:21 AM   #4

Need new Tires

700 for the dealer to look at it is insane. I have never done HID's but they can be that big of a deal. I'll get with twistdmetal to verify it's ok that you come out. Then I'll pm you his address. I don't see it as an issue. But gotta verify it first. And I'll help you where I can you not afrad to get a little dirty are you. We could guide you to do the work yourself and offer assistance as needed. it's so much better if you learn to do the work so that you don't have to rely on the dealer. Anyway have a heat day.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:38 PM   #5

Need new Tires

Always wondered how does one do engine maintenance with their 6" and higher lifts.

You just use a step up and just perch on the bumper frame?
SLT8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #6
"Bob"

Garage
Need new Tires

Quote:
Omg long story but webt to the dealer.. to fix my hid lights.. they not only didnt fix the lights but they also scratched my truck..all over near the headlights. They replaced a egr valve didnt tell me they did and wnted to charge me 700 for the valve anlight job they made worse. Originally my lights worked and just needed hids to work. Now my blinkers parking lights and hids dont work. Im so pissed. I rippethe guy a new one and told him no way im fukibg paying for this ****. Ended up paying jist for the valve. Gettib stuff done elsewhere. Callinthe manager tomorrow. And id love to come by this weekend n see if we can try n work on my truck. Let me know when and where. Terrible day. To say the least
where did you go tucson dodge or jim click, what a rip off.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:07 PM   #7

Need new Tires

Quote:
im not afraid to get dirty lol . but that would be great... learn a few things is nice. The only reason i went to the dealer is because i thought theyd get it done quick. WHAT A JOKE.
I got the OK for you to come on up. I am curruntly on the phone with motorscooter. he said to get it touch with him via PM. he can give you directions or if he ends up not working, you can follow him up.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #8
"Bob"

Garage
Need new Tires

Old 07-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #9

Need new Tires

love the tires lovelauren. yeah that sucks about the scratches they shoulda covered it in tape
Twistdmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #10
LoveLauren

Need new Tires

yea.. im still mad. the tires look good though. huge... tires
[img]http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/4/715/649/39285324025_large.jpg">