FREE Pics in Arizona - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > Arizona Chapter

Old 01-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #1

In an attempt to get more in my portfolio, I am offering anyone within the Valley free photos (digital copies on a CD) of their ride. To contact me, please see my work and contact information at my website: www.Perverse-Koncepts-Photo.com. I can meet you at any location you like within the Valley. (As far West as Tonopah, as far East as Gold Canyon, as far North as Cave Creek and as far South as Maricopa) I will only respond to email addy provided in my website. (an effort to get my website more views) This offer will expire on March 1st. Thanks for looking!

Just a couple examples of my work:

"The pain of a poor product lasts far longer than the thrill of a good price."

2007 HEMI Ram 1500, 4x4, Quad Cab, ST - SOLD
2006 Ram SRT-10, Quad Cab - SOLD
2007 HEMI Ram 1500, 4x4, Quad Cab, Big Horn Edition......work in progress.

Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #2

In an attempt to get more in my portfolio, I am offering anyone within the Valley free photos (digital copies on a CD) of their ride. To contact me, please see my work and contact information at my website: www.Perverse-Koncepts-Photo.com. I can meet you at any location you like within the Valley. (As far West as Tonopah, as far East as Gold Canyon, as far North as Cave Creek and as far South as Maricopa) I will only respond to email addy provided in my website. (an effort to get my website more views) This offer will expire on March 1st. Thanks for looking!

Just a couple examples of my work:

Old 01-31-2012, 02:26 PM   #3
Director Emeritus

Garage
Great pics - and thanks for offering this to our members! I especially like the 2nd pic
2009 Ram 5.7 HEMI QC 4X4 Laramie - bone stock for now

MrHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
"Bob"

Garage
thanks Kyle, i'll see if i can get up that way.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:55 PM   #5
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator

Kyle,

Building-up a portfolio?

I don't know if this is worth a shot, since some car show people are particular about time and place (meaning they only migrate to one or two locations a week)...Try 51st Ave & Bell at Chilly Bombers on early Friday evening and talk to a few "select" owners of some of the show cars and trucks. They might bite at this op...Maybe?

Saturday evening prior to 7: 20959 North 83rd Ave. (a smidget over a mile north of Union Hills). Again, talk to few of the "select" owners there. Everyone is friendly at this location. Nice 300s, Challengers, Chargers, Mustangs, kit car Cobras and classic Mopars. You might even find a Chebby or two there! If nothing else, they have a great pizza place at this location called Sardella's.

Saturday evening again - 67th Ave and Bell at the K-Mart: Fair selection...of mostly classics (or it was last time I was there).

Now I only mentioned the above because it might be a "quick way" to build your portfolio and it's all on our side of town...That is "IF" no-one, or a few, here is willing to jump at this op you're offering! Shoot! I would with my Ram & my 68 if I wasn't so "snowed under" at trying to complete my business projects at the moment.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:09 PM   #6

Good advice right there. Let me know if you go to chilly bombers. As it's about 2 min from me and would gladly meet up.

What about action shots? I know that mikes toy is getting close to being completed and would possibly be intrested in some action shots.

Quote:
Originally posted by RockyMtnXpress:
Kyle,

Building-up a portfolio?

I don't know if this is worth a shot, since some car show people are particular about time and place (meaning they only migrate to one or two locations a week)...Try 51st Ave & Bell at Chilly Bombers on early Friday evening and talk to a few "select" owners of some of the show cars and trucks. They might bite at this op...Maybe?

Saturday evening prior to 7: 20959 North 83rd Ave. (a smidget over a mile north of Union Hills). Again, talk to few of the "select" owners there. Everyone is friendly at this location. Nice 300s, Challengers, Chargers, Mustangs, kit car Cobras and classic Mopars. You might even find a Chebby or two there! If nothing else, they have a great pizza place at this location called Sardella's.

Saturday evening again - 67th Ave and Bell at the K-Mart: Fair selection...of mostly classics (or it was last time I was there).

Now I only mentioned the above because it might be a "quick way" to build your portfolio and it's all on our side of town...That is "IF" no-one, or a few, here is willing to jump at this op you're offering! Shoot! I would with my Ram & my 68 if I wasn't so "snowed under" at trying to complete my business projects at the moment.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #7

Thanks all for the kind comments! Bob, I would love to shoot some pics of your truck! Jim, that is some great advice...I will definitely be hitting those places up. I am trying to build up my automotive photography portfolio. It is my true passion and hope to one day be fortunate enough to rely on that for my income. I haven't really had the chance to do any good action shots for my website. But as long as the light is decent then I know I can get some good ones. I have done a few rolling shots, but that was with my old point and shoot so I didn't keep the pics.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:07 AM   #8

That's a very kind gesture. Always wanted to get rolling shots but my wife is not to fond on sticking her head out of a window LOL. She is another Photography Enthusiast hoping to one day be hired by National Geographic or get a call from Scott Kelby to be his Assistant lol.
SLT8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:50 AM   #9

Yeah....rolling shots are difficult but can turn out awesome.