Annual GTG canceled - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > State Chapters of HTC.com > Arizona Chapter

Old 09-22-2011, 08:44 PM   #1

In light of some recent events, the following members 03ramit1, PCP, twistdmetal, and possibly motorscooter, are not going to be attending the annual GTG. I want to make a formal apology to those of you that were looking forward to the GTG, but due to the lack of interest, I am choosing to cancel the GTG altogether. The 3 of us were highly offended by another member here on a different avenue of communication. *And we have all decided the best approach is to just avoid the person in question altogether.* If the rest of you would still like to have an event please feel free but I think there might only be one or two others that were planning on attending. I am not sure as I was out of the loop on the whole thing. I am truly sorry and wish we could have had a great time. Like I said though if a group wants to do something on Saturday feel free. Feel free to discuss it here as well. no hard feelings.

I will not discuss the issue further, nor will I bad mouth anyone so do not send me a PM in reguards to the GTG or who said what. Its done and over with.

Advertisement

Old 09-22-2011, 08:44 PM   #2

In light of some recent events, the following members 03ramit1, PCP, twistdmetal, and possibly motorscooter, are not going to be attending the annual GTG. I want to make a formal apology to those of you that were looking forward to the GTG, but due to the lack of interest, I am choosing to cancel the GTG altogether. The 3 of us were highly offended by another member here on a different avenue of communication. *And we have all decided the best approach is to just avoid the person in question altogether.* If the rest of you would still like to have an event please feel free but I think there might only be one or two others that were planning on attending. I am not sure as I was out of the loop on the whole thing. I am truly sorry and wish we could have had a great time. Like I said though if a group wants to do something on Saturday feel free. Feel free to discuss it here as well. no hard feelings.

I will not discuss the issue further, nor will I bad mouth anyone so do not send me a PM in reguards to the GTG or who said what. Its done and over with.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:11 PM   #3

It was me IM THE BAD MEMBER!!! everyones butt hurt waaaa.. bunch of #$%^#$ whinners.. MR HEMI $&&^$54 DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE..

THIS $^%& IS DUMB. Chris is a little baby back [email protected]#$% and all his little circle ^&*( buddies get in on it together. $#@! all you guys seriously.

I went out of my way to plan the GTG cus Chris being the $%^&# PRESIDENT that he is didnt give a #%^#$^ to do anything. SO I WENT OUT OF MY WAY to plan it.. then everyone whines because I hurt everyones feelings. seriously... BIG @#$%^#$^ WHOOP YOU GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT BY A CHICK.. YOU GROW SOME #$%^#$ %$^#$%^ #$%^#%^#%^

sad thing is i even apologized to chris.. yea who sacked up now chris? yea bunch of babies.

and in this case.. yea i did waste my time and money. my money was wasted on those shirts i went out of my way to do for everyone.

SO #%^@#%@$ DELETE MY ACCOUNT MARK PLEASE> youd be doing me a great favor.

[email protected]#$ ITTT HARRRDDDDD

it must be because IM 18
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2011, 10:11 PM   #4

That sums it up!

Super Stepside with a LS1
billit grill, costum 4 link, shaved doors. www.twistdmetal.com
85 chevy rock crawler to many options to list!
Twistdmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:03 PM   #5

#$^&^$^& RIGHT
Old 09-23-2011, 01:35 AM   #6
Director Emeritus

Garage
Sorry to hear that guys... and LoveLauren - request granted
2009 Ram 5.7 HEMI QC 4X4 Laramie - bone stock for now

MrHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:12 AM   #7

Well, I Guess she took the doubt out if everyones mind what the issue was. Its unfortunate. I really high hopes for her. I thought she would have been a cool person to hang out with. The comments posted here were all directed at me, but all of us that meet up every weekend have been treated this way. I just hopethat she learns to respect people that try and help her in the future. It will get her much further in life that is for sure.

Mark will you please edit her post. I don't feel it's appropriate on a family site. Thank you.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:30 AM   #8
Retired BOD - Doug

Garage
Quote:
Mark will you please edit her post. I don't feel it's appropriate on a family site.
Done...... That "woman" is in for a hard life if she hasn't grown up more than it shows here after 18 years.
Such s shame...

RANCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:43 AM   #9

You missed 2 in her second paragraph. J know it's hard to gt them all when every word out of her mouths filth. Just delete this post after it's corrected.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:18 AM   #10
Board of Directors

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by *03ramit1*:
You missed 2 in her second paragraph. J know it's hard to gt them all when every word out of her mouths filth. Just delete this post after it's corrected.
Got them.
'05 RCSB 1500 SLT 5.7 Hemi Ram - Airaid Long Snorkel UBI CAI - Taylor shorty wires - MSD Coil Packs Magnaflow y-pipe - Flowmaster 50HD - Superchips 3865 - Motive 4.56 gears - Detroit Truetrac - PML differential cover some good Karma 8.87 ET
HemiByrd is offline   Reply With Quote