03-30-2008, 11:26 PM
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Pretty simple actually.
1. Remove the Screws on the door panel (2 if I remember right)
2. Take the inside Door Handle Off. (Hex Head)
3. Remove Pnl-Undo electrical connectors
4. Peel back sound deadner (if that's what you call that thin crap) Unbolt Handles and Mirrors.
5. SAND SAND SAND
6. PREP AND PAINT.
8. Intant boost of at least 15hp (cool factor adds power) not everyone driving a Ram has painted handles. That means mine must be faster.
At least that's what I tell myself anyways.