SRT10 Ram seats? - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > General Maintenance | Owner Info > Interior and Exterior Detailing

Old 03-07-2008, 01:36 AM   #1

SRT10 Ram seats?

this is gonna be hard to find.. but i REALLY want these seats!!!! does anyone have a line on these, and know approx how much, or maybe some aftermarket ones?

I have the 06 sport, grey cloth interior now.

madcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2008, 07:00 AM   #2

SRT10 Ram seats?

Around $1k on Ebay if you can find them.
UsmcMan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:42 AM   #3
&quotRANCHER&quot

SRT10 Ram seats?

Check the wrecking yards Phil. I know there was one that a local doctor got killed in that had those seats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2008, 10:00 AM   #4

SRT10 Ram seats?

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by "RANCHER":
Check the wrecking yards Phil. I know there was one that a local doctor got killed in that had those seats.
They may need a little cleaning.
FAhemiST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:28 AM   #5

SRT10 Ram seats?

Yeah, the death seats I would kinda steer away from. You might could buy regular viper seats and just put them on the Ram's rails. An idea..
UsmcMan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:44 PM   #6

SRT10 Ram seats?

You might want to research what the actual differences are in the seats before you buy anything. I really like the seats also. I have a 06 nightrunner with bucket fronts and the 06 Nightrunner SRT-10 seats look exactly the same as mine except they are bolstered up higher on the sides of the bottom and back.(Headrests are different) The plastic around the bottom of the seat, the adjustment wheel on the side of the seatback, everything else I could see in pics I looked at are exactly the same. Again, I just compared a 06 with buckets to the same in an SRT, but I would swear the only difference is the foam and maybe a wing bracket attached to the frame on the back to help the bolstered sides retain their shape. If that's the case, it's only foam, headrest and cover swap and your credit card gets a little soft on the edges insted of catching on fire. It makes total financial and production sense to make a seat based on the production seat rather than engineering an entirely new seat. I noticed the similarities just after I orderd my covers from Katskin so there was no reason for me to follow up on the differences. If you have buckets and want pictures of the frame let me know. I have one more to recover this weekend and I will take a pic of the frame.

You should be able to find a pic of a srt seat frame or someone who can help over in the SRT forum on DTW. If you call the dealer I doubt they could tell you since the part #'s are not the same. Before I bought my LED taillights I called all 3 dealers in Orlando to find out if 05 taillights will fit an 06. They all said no because the part #'s are different. Turns out the lights are exactly the same. Two of the 3 also had no idea Chrysler had a program set up with Katskin. The third had no idea who Katskin is or where to buy leather.
BILL3491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:09 PM   #7

SRT10 Ram seats?

i belive 06 was the year they change the interiors on the ram the seats you are looking at will work on a 05 on down i am not sure about06 on up the seats in the 06 ram and 06 srt ram are differnt configeration due to the center console design. i could be wrong you may be able to get the seats and use the seat carriage in your truck and they may just bolt right up, but knowing dodges parnoia for anyone trying to mod there products. i bet there prob will be something differnt that will keep you from useing them, and as they cost around1000 to 1500 on ebay to get i would double check everthing first
cowboywildsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 02:33 AM   #8

SRT10 Ram seats?

your right about the interior change... that pic was from an 03', seat brackets should be the same, and am OK with ANY year model, increases my chances of finding them.. the 06's SRT10 seats are sweet too!

Old 03-08-2008, 02:34 AM   #9

SRT10 Ram seats?

and the Viper seats....

Old 03-08-2008, 12:56 PM   #10

SRT10 Ram seats?

Seeing the 06 seat from that angle I am now really kicking myself in the butt for not holding off on buying my leather. The interiors changed in 06 and the 06-08 seats came with either the bench seats with fold down center console or buckets with the "executive" center console as in the 06 SRT. If you have buckets, the 06 SRT seats will bolt right in. And if you have buckets I would seriously look a little deeper into what I described above concerning swithching out the foam. I would also bet the 06 bench seat has all the same mount points as the buckets. If that's the case and you have a bench seat, buy the seats and build a center console sub box.
BILL3491 is offline   Reply With Quote