Power seat an dash issue - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > General Maintenance | Owner Info > Interior and Exterior Detailing

Old 03-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #1
WVDan

Garage
Hey Folks, Just purchased my first HEMI ! 2004 Ram Laramie and am already depply in Love ! Two small interior issues. 1) Front dash piece next to winshield has crack and the grills over those 3 speakers are mostly busted out. Seen the one at LMC but it looks like they have open holes over speakers (no grill) anyone know where to get a decent price factory replacement ? 2) Driver power seat, rear power buttoin doesn't function to tilt seat up and back, you can hear/feel motor run but no movement, is this a gear replacement, any suggestions. Thanks for any help the mod desease already has me, ordered exhaust first night .Lol

2004 Hemi Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab-4WD. White with Chrome acccents smoked lighting w/CCFL Halo's on factory 20's, 3.92 LSD, Flowmaster Super 44 Cat Back Dual w/ Magnaflow Y-Pipe, Volant CAI, McCloskey TB Spacer, Sonnax LPB.Billet Interior accy's. Truxedo tonneau, Custom Badging,Superchips 3865 w/Trans upgrade, Rancho RS9000XL's x 4, Prothane Poly Bushings.
WVDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #2
WVDan

Garage
Hey Folks, Just purchased my first HEMI ! 2004 Ram Laramie and am already depply in Love ! Two small interior issues. 1) Front dash piece next to winshield has crack and the grills over those 3 speakers are mostly busted out. Seen the one at LMC but it looks like they have open holes over speakers (no grill) anyone know where to get a decent price factory replacement ? 2) Driver power seat, rear power buttoin doesn't function to tilt seat up and back, you can hear/feel motor run but no movement, is this a gear replacement, any suggestions. Thanks for any help the mod desease already has me, ordered exhaust first night .Lol
2004 Hemi Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab-4WD. White with Chrome acccents smoked lighting w/CCFL Halo's on factory 20's, 3.92 LSD, Flowmaster Super 44 Cat Back Dual w/ Magnaflow Y-Pipe, Volant CAI, McCloskey TB Spacer, Sonnax LPB.Billet Interior accy's. Truxedo tonneau, Custom Badging,Superchips 3865 w/Trans upgrade, Rancho RS9000XL's x 4, Prothane Poly Bushings.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #3
Retired BOD - Doug

Garage
Best I can do is give you the name and number of a guy that a lot of us have bought from for years. He use to work for Henson Motors, a Dodge dealership and still has some great connections. From factory to aftermarket parts.
Art Kendrick..936-337-4333. The phone is to TDS so push 1 to get Art.
Tell him your a member here too.

RANCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #4
WVDan

Garage
Thanks so much, I'll give hIm a call. Should I ask him about the seat as well or have any of you had a problem with the rear button before
Old 03-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #5
Retired BOD - Doug

Garage
I've never had any issues but some have. There is probably a thread that might have some answers for you. Just takes some looking. If I had the time I would try to find you some answers.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:23 PM   #6
WVDan

Garage
No worries brother , I am amazed you have are able to help as many people as you already do, Ill find it. On my sons BMW it was a little plastic gear that got chewed up, I assume it is somewhat the same. Got my Flowmaster Super 44 today and am heaeded to the garage for my first Hemi mod, I feel like a kid with my first mini bike !! lol
Old 03-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #7
Retired BOD - Doug

Garage
Quote:
I feel like a kid with my first mini bike !! lol
Your screwed now. The mod monkey has you already.

Old 03-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #8

Hey WV - let us know how you made out with the power seat issue. I have the same problem, my fix was to not adjust the seat anymore . I did go to the parts department of the local dealership and they informed me a new motor would be > $500 so I walked...
DCsHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #9

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANCHER View Post
Your screwed now. The mod monkey has you already.

You better watch out. there is no 12 point program for this addiction

http://www.hemitruckclub.com/attachm...epic3972_3.gif
ROLLING THUNDER is offline   Reply With Quote