No longer available piece's - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > General Maintenance | Owner Info > Interior and Exterior Detailing

Old 02-03-2011, 11:33 AM   #1

No longer available piece's

This poor section of the forum get's no attention.lolol I love billet and have quite a bit in the interior and under the hood.I just recently acquired a couple piece's that are not available any more.(Thank's Mark)The cup holder insert's i missed out on because i was aquiring other piece's and by the time i decieded to get them they were not available anymore.The T piece i have wanted for quite awhile.I never could find it after seeing a pic of it.I've only seen a couple of pic's of the T piece and one of them is in this section of the forum.Getting the cup holder's piece's out with out damage was a challenge.(No roon to get under it and double sided tape is pretty strong)The T piece was easy but it was bent out of shape with the previous install.After some reshaping,polishing and a little dress up i finally got them installed.Here's a couple of pic's of them in there new home.

TooCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2011, 11:34 AM   #2

Closer pic.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #3
The Original Bee

Looks GOOD!!!! The only reason I got rid of it was to upgrade to the SRT-10 console.

That was the first T-piece made from Tom with my design.
HemiSuperBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #4

I had a feel'in you were putting in a console and it was the reason you were letting it go.lolol Feel honored to have the first one.Really like the T peice and it's design.Really make's a differance.Thank's Mark, if it wasn't for the console i would'nt have it.lolol JK Seriously Mark,i do appricate it and will take good care of it.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:12 PM   #5
Director Emeritus

Garage

MrHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:32 AM   #6
HEMIRAM07

awesome
Old 02-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #7
&quotRANCHER&quot

Looks really good. Mark has such an awesome truck. I hate to see him move, but maybe someone else can win a show now.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:11 AM   #8

Thank's guy's.Trying to add a little color to a grey interior isn't easy.Look's like black and billet is the only thing that dosen't stick out like a sore thumb.Like the way this piece turned out and thinking about doing some of my other billet piece's to match.Think it will add a nice touch to the interior and blend in well.Rancher i can see it being hard to compete against Mark's truck.lolol But every time you post a pic of your truck my first thought is sweet truck and nice job.Far as i'm concerned your truck is already a 1st place winner.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #9
&quotRANCHER&quot

Quote:
quote:Far as i'm concern your truck is already a 1st place winner.
Thank you sir! It's alright. Won a few shows and gets a lot of comments. I guess I'll never get over my 04.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #10

Another sweet truck.Like your taste in the look's of your truck's.Maybe a new combination in the form of a new white R/T with black accent's to give Mark something to worry about?lolol (The devil made me say that)lolol