New Billet company! - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > General Maintenance | Owner Info > Interior and Exterior Detailing

Old 09-05-2007, 08:57 PM   #1
semo03hemiram

New Billet company!

Guys, I just got lined up with a new billet manufacturer who is going to be making some awesome new billet parts for us. I am trying to get him to make either some billet covers or complete billet replacements for the door handles! Look for a lot of good things coming from this company! Best part of it is, they come in the following finishes:

Satin, Polished, Clear coated, Black Chrome, Blue Mirror, and Red Mirror! I am also working with them about powdercoating the stuff for them for the yellow Rumblebee, Go Mango Daytona, and all of the GTX trucks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2007, 08:31 PM   #2

New Billet company!

Cant wait to see!
RaiderJay6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:15 PM   #3

New Billet company!

OOO I cant wait either!!!
Infernogrl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2007, 10:21 PM   #4

New Billet company!

Cant you see it already?
RaiderJay6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:31 PM   #5
semo03hemiram

New Billet company!

Yes some of it (the underhood stuff) is on the site already.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:44 PM   #6

New Billet company!

Duane,

Can you try and find me the aluminum door bezels that can replace the wood grain?
Infernogrl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #7

New Billet company!

I'll like the flame red mirror covers ..reg mirrors move and heater type .. and door handles qc in flame red
Mac
macleoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:01 PM   #8
semo03hemiram

New Billet company!

Infernogrl6, I contacted my Mopar supplier friday, and he told me the door panels are $400 each! What I would suggest... Get you some vinyl decal material in brushed aluminum, and you can use that to cover both the center piece and the door pieces a lot cheaper than you can any other way, especially since the center piece is basically flat. You should be able to get a local decal company to help you with that, but if not, I can find you some of that type of film for you if you want me to.

macleoud, what are you talking about sir? You want the flamed mirror covers in black paintable, and want me to paint them to match? I can probably get it done, but I really don't recommend having anything painted to match and then shipped. 1st, it may not match your paint depending on oxidation and other factors. 2nd, it is too easy for something painted to get damaged during shipment.
Now the door handles, if you are referring to the outside billet ones, I can have powdercoated in red, and they should be a really close match, but I can't guarantee an Exact match.

Just so you guys and gals know, I can get ANYTHING metal powdercoated, and I can match a lot of the factory colors. Only one I am having trouble with so far is the GoMango, and I have a really close match to it. I have pretty much matched the Patriot Blue, Inferno Red, Solar Yellow, Flame Red, Sublime, Graphite, Hemi Orange, Black obviously, Bright White, and the Dark Green Metallic and Dark Red Metallic that came out. I have a pretty close match to the Beige metallic and the gold, but they aren't exact. Powdercoating is a lot different and a lot harder to match than painting is, simply because of the way you have to make it. No way to check it before you bake it in the oven.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:14 PM   #9

New Billet company!

No thanks Sir. I missed read your first post sorry......
macleoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:06 PM   #10
semo03hemiram

New Billet company!

No problem. Anything I can do to help you out, just hollar.