Hemi Truck Club banner

Happy as a pig is snot.....

1K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  HemiByrd 
#1 ·

Got a visit from the Fed-Ex Man this AM (on a Saturday no less). What did he have? A set of molded floor mats with the metal Dodge Emblem. They look great!!! I haven't had a rear mat since I bought the truck, so I'm even more happy to have that. Picked them up from 3rd Strike, for a great price, even got a follow up call from Duane yesterday. Duane's my new best friend, and most likely my wife's new worst enemy.

See less See more
G
#2 ·
quote:Got a visit from the Fed-Ex Man this AM (on a Saturday no less). What did he have? A set of molded floor mats with the metal Dodge Emblem. They look great!!! I haven't had a rear mat since I bought the truck, so I'm even more happy to have that. Picked them up from 3rd Strike, for a great price, even got a follow up call from Duane yesterday.
Did you get both the front and rear? They got there fast didn't they!

quote:Duane's my new best friend, and most likely my wife's new worst enemy.
Now how can I be her worst enemy? I have ladies apparel on the site...

#14 ·
What's the HP gains on those short-shorts??

#15 ·
quote: Duane's my new best friend, and most likely my wife's new worst enemy.
Brett, we have all been there. Duane is used to it. Buy a mod send her flowers or take her out to dinner. (McDonalds is not dinner!)

#17 ·
Being the loyal member of HTC that I am. I am willing to test the shorty shorts with model update on my truck first. Duane please send one of those ladies ASAP so I can get her installed and take it to the dyno. I will do this at no charge to Duane or HTC.

G
#18 ·
quote:Being the loyal member of HTC that I am. I am willing to test the shorty shorts with model update on my truck first. Duane please send one of those ladies ASAP so I can get her installed and take it to the dyno. I will do this at no charge to Duane or HTC.
I can provide the short shorts, but you will have to provide the lady....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.