Eagle1 Nanowax - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > General Maintenance | Owner Info > Interior and Exterior Detailing

Old 04-24-2005, 02:57 PM   #1

Eagle1 Nanowax

Anybody used it or know anything about it? It is a toss up between that and the Long Haul line. I am getting ready to claybar(Mother's, purchased at Schuck's Kragen Checker auto for $16), and I am wanting to do a good job with it. I came across the Eagle1 nanowax at Checker also, along with Long Haul, Zymol, and the NXT wax. If I used the Eagle1 or others, is there a need for carnuba wax as a final step? Time to get rid of this past winter's road salt and gunk, just wanting to do it right, especially since I am doing it all by hand. All help is greatly appreciated.

RedNeckHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2005, 03:16 PM   #2
*Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*

Eagle1 Nanowax

I haven't used the eagle one product. I haved used the NXT stuff(works great, doesn't last too long) and now I am using the long haul stuff and it looks great! Not sure on how long it lasts. EZD suggests using a carnuba wax becuase of its longevity. I just did a full hand clean job today. No water spots. I went and bought the Absorber cloth and the California water squegee thing. Super nice. Taking a rest right now then I will park her in the garage and wax her since I used the clay bar last week and havent had the opprotunity to wax/polish since then.