Hemi Truck Club banner

Can we go too far

728 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ROLLING THUNDER 
#1 · (Edited)
I can't post pictures because the site has them blocked.

This even tops the cleanest truck I know of in HTC. I won't identify whose HTC truck I am talking about but, Bill you know whose truck I mean. ha ha
:
Here is his description of what he has done

Carb is 770 street avenger w/ factory LS 6 fuel line on top of Winters Low rise LS 6 manifold, the exhuast is 304 stainless from PYPES, Rear Tips are ORIGINAL GM units w/ numbers, dumps are from Summit Racing, All polished by mothers and right arm, Headers are JET HOT coated and can be polished and really reduce heat in engine bay. I have factory Chevelle rear sway bar, Lower control arms welded shut, Orgn 12 bolt, trans is not painted but coated w/ SHARK HIDE as is every Nut & Bolt in vehicle. I hand polished everyone in 8" twin buffer wheels and then coated everyone w/ Shark Hide. polishing bolts was held by vise grips w/ electrical tape across grooves. Clear paint does not last. Some of these bolts were polished years ago and never changed in appearance. Rear smugglers box was converted and I gave a detailed account of how to in this forum some months ago as I did w/ rear interior wall (done w/2 door panels. Stainless window mdlgs, grill and long sides of bed are all orgn from this vehicle and have been polished. The SS grill mldgs have GM part # stampings on ea. pc last I do have built sheet and was found on top of gas tank.

Next time I see the Blue Max, I expect this gut will have been outdone.
:fighting0092:

If you want to see his pictures, click on this link and scroll to thupe pic's
https://www.elcaminocentral.com/threads/restoration-done.248157/#post-2532183

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.