Hemi Truck Club banner

2005 Seats

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Hugh Jassole 
#1 ·
Need to take my seats out. Installing a Hurst 1/4 stick and some dynamat. Do the individual buckets come out separately, or is it all one assembly with the console ? It looks kind of like everything is bolted together, is that correct ?

#2 ·
The 04 seat I have in my 03 comes out as a unit.

#4 ·
Suckers are bit heavy... the SLT Laramie 10x is at least twice as heavy as the bench I took out.

#5 ·
Preview of things to come...............

Attachments

#6 ·
Are you removing the center section to mount the shifter?

#8 ·
no, that bridge looking mount allows the stick to be right where my hand rests, while leaning on the console. 1st gear wind up being straight up & down, right where my hand falls. I'm changing the ball to a button ball. he button will be my O/D. I have a very similar setup in my R/T, I just used the pistol grip version there. look.........

Attachments

#9 ·
I haven't seen it done that way, but looks good.

#10 ·
it's an ergonomics thing. I shouldn't have to reach for it, so I figure out a way to mount it so I don't have to. The one in the R/T sort of looks like it's floating in mid-air. I think it's kind of cool. Can't find what you need, make it !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.