New Shoes for Bumble Beast - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HEMI | Trucks and Special Editions > 4th Generation Ram | 2009 - Present

Old 02-13-2014, 10:40 AM   #1

Garage
Talking New Shoes for Bumble Beast

Hi All,

So I was up n the air on what to do about wheels and tires. I wanted something that goes with the black and white theme that I am going with on the truck and looked and looked for rims that would complement the truck. I originally had wanted Mojaves but I did not find any locally. So I ordered a set of Side Winders but then the company I ordered them through called me back and said they were not available and they could not tell me when they would have any.

So I looked at my other options and I came across Ultra Barons. I looked at them and was kind of mehh on them. Then I went to Tirerack.com and saw them on a similar truck and was sold. So Saturday morning I am going to get them mounted with a set of BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/As. Should look pretty sweet. I'll get pictures as soon as i can.

Have a great day!

preachp

Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
preachp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2014, 11:18 AM   #2

Home - Discount Tire Direct
Old 02-13-2014, 11:22 AM   #3

Garage
Hi boedacres,

Already bought them from a regional company, TownFair Tire. I felt like they were the best complete install price.
Thanks for the suggestion though.

preachp
Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2014, 09:06 AM   #4

Garage
Hi All,
So here is a not so good picture but hey it was snowing and I took the pic with my phone. When I get Bumble Beast cleaned up and the sun is actually out I will get some better pics.

preachp