Hemi Truck Club banner

An Upgrade

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  kcd1369 
#1 ·
Earlier in the year my 2007 MegaCan was reduced from this:

To this:

It got fixed...

and it looked pretty good:

But then I had a whole bunch of problems with it...sensor problems, driveline vibration, steering problems, etc...and then one morning it just dropped dead on the freeway. I got it up and running, then limped it home. After 2 weeks of one failure after another, I decided I had had enough :banghead: and I traded it in.

See less See more
#2 ·
Of course, the day I traded the truck it was running like a champ! Go figure...normally the run like crap and the dealer beats on you about that to reduce the trade value, right?

Anyway, I found a 2014 Ram Bighorn CC 2500 with the 6.4L HEMI. I swapped over some parts from the 2007, pulled a few more off of the old MegaCab and did the deal. I like this one a lot!

#3 ·
I've done a few mods since the purchase

Tint & Vent Visors:

Bed liner:

Weathertech floor mats:

NFab light bar, PIAA LED's and NFab step bars:

Had the stock muffler and reso chopped out and went with an SI/SO Magnaflow muffler:

A few other items....

1. Had the dealer swap my KMC XD Addict wheels with Toyo LT tires over from the old truck to this one.

2. Pulled the truck box off the MegaCan and put it on this truck.

3. Weathertech mud flaps.

4. HID low beam kit and LED foglight bulb upgrade.

It's coming together. I am looking for a cold air intake - not much is out yet for the 6.4L HEMI - and I'll probably do a programmer eventually but so far, so good!

#5 ·
Nice....

#6 ·
Very nice :thumb:

#10 ·
Nice. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.