13 Ram time for order and Dial on dash - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HEMI | Trucks and Special Editions > 4th Generation Ram | 2009 - Present

Old 02-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #1
Evil Member

13 Ram time for order and Dial on dash

Anyone know how long it takes to get ram built and delivered? Does anyone know when the 13 rams will be made with the Dial shifter and stop the floor shifter? Dealership told me it was an 8 speed. I asked if it had that dial, explained I will not except it, they said it was still a floor shift. Anyone know any truth in that?

Advertisement

Old 02-20-2013, 08:26 AM   #2

If you want the 8 speed transmission your only option the dial shifter. Otherwise the floor shifter will still be used on the piece of junk transmission that's currently in use now.

Personally I'd take the dial with 8 speed transmission over the floor shift and the standard 545RFE transmission any day of the week.
TylerB is offline   Reply With Quote