The Store... - Page 5 - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > Forum Admin, Support and News

Old 07-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #41
Board of Directors-Bill

Garage

Looks real good!

Just [email protected]

arocketman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2014, 06:54 AM   #42

Garage
htc banner decal

this is is 2in tall by 21 long i'll take pic on my truck of what it looks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10569622_10203458198409865_1548033872_o.jpg (68.2 KB, 1 views)

HemiRider04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:58 AM   #43

Garage
give me ideas of what your all looking into getting i can make chapter banners also but i dont have access to the logos we have to get them some how in good quality for me to work with... if your wanting the htc decal that goes across the windshield let me know i'll try to get one cut and installed on my truck to show how it looks... im getting my wife to redo the shirts/polos with hemitruckclub on the front and 5.7 hemi inplace of the rally dates
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hemi.jpg (34.9 KB, 12 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2014, 10:48 AM   #44

Thumbs up

Lookin' Good.

HemiFun05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 11:13 AM   #45
James

Garage
Don't mean to be picky, but can you put custom liters instead of the standard 5.7? For instance I have a 6.4L and Bill has a 7L. Can those be added or is it to much work? They do look good!

DakotaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 01:16 PM   #46

Garage
it'll be to much much work i can take the 5.7 off and put something like powered in place of the 5.7 liters since these might be screened print if you want it vinyl cut pressed on we might be able to do that just it'll be more since its a custom work for a shirt.. we can do any custom print shirts i have both access to vinyl press on or screen print... the ones i did for the rally was screen print... the ones i custom made for the other members a while back was vinyl pressed and the vinyl never fade just the shirt...

Old 07-21-2014, 05:20 PM   #47
Matt

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiRider04 View Post
give me ideas of what your all looking into getting i can make chapter banners also but i dont have access to the logos we have to get them some how in good quality for me to work with... if your wanting the htc decal that goes across the windshield let me know i'll try to get one cut and installed on my truck to show how it looks... im getting my wife to redo the shirts/polos with hemitruckclub on the front and 5.7 hemi inplace of the rally dates
Idea: The one on the right possibly take off the dates and the circle altogether? I think it'd look good simplified a little. I really like the above idea too. Come up with any prices? I'm kind of interested in both shirts and a window banner.
2011 Ram 2500 ST 4x4, 5.7L Hemi, crew cab, short box, 4:10 gear ratio with rear LSD, 180 amp alternator, tow mirrors w/ puddle and signal lamps, popular options group, carpet deleted, Ranch Hand front bumper, 9500# winch, pair of 100w KC lights, Magnum RT steps, Line-x sprayed bedliner, stampede o/e style fender flares, Ram branded oversize rubber mud flaps, stampede smoked bug deflector, Dee Zee toolbox

MANual_puller is offline   Reply With Quote