Posting and account help | Forum 101 - Page 4 - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > Forum Admin, Support and News

Old 06-26-2017, 03:03 PM   #31
Kevin

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Admin View Post
Hey there,

Regarding the smilies, can you be more specific about what you mean?
Do you mean that smilies disappear within actual posts or within the "Go Advanced" posting option?

For your second concern, if there is enough interest, we can look into moving the Social groups. With that said, anyone interested?

Also we could look into creating threads that give new members and idea about groups, or newly created groups so they are easier to find.

What do you guys think?

Richard.
Sorry I wasn't clear enough on the smilies. Once I add them to my message it's fine. It's the available smilies in the "More" section that come and go randomly. For instance, I can post something with a Welcome banner or the Whoop *** one day, but they are missing the next day. There are a few of them that do that. As I'm posting this the Welcome banner is missing. The smilies to the right of the message are always there, it's only the ones in the "more" section.

As far as the social groups, anything would be better to make them easier to find on the main page of the forum. Could there be a groups section under the state chapters section?

Check out my Ram truck feature page on Instagram @RamTruckAddicts and submit your truck pics.
BIG RED HEMI MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2017, 04:02 PM   #32
John

Garage
When using [More] there are two columns of Smilies, they do swap from the left to the right column as you use them, but not all the time. I know it's confusing, because you click on a Smilie say on the left column, then when you go to another post the Smilie you just used is now on the right column, maybe. You will get use to it over time, I know I did.

SUPER BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 04:08 PM   #33
Kevin

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER BEE View Post
When using [More] there are two columns of Smilies, they do swap from the left to the right column as you use them, but not all the time. I know it's confusing, because you click on a Smilie say on the left column, then when you go to another post the Smilie you just used is now on the right column, maybe. You will get use to it over time, I know I did.
For me they are completely missing. Not in either column. But the next day it may be there, who knows?

Check out my Ram truck feature page on Instagram @RamTruckAddicts and submit your truck pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2017, 04:16 PM   #34
John

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG RED HEMI MN View Post
For me they are completely missing. Not in either column. But the next day it may be there, who knows?
I haven't experienced that problem, just the column swapping. Wish you good luck in finding a fix for the problem.

Old 06-26-2017, 07:18 PM   #35
Kevin

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER BEE View Post
Ok, I feel stupid now. I wasn't quite sure what you meant by two columns in the more section until I thought more about it and maximized the window THERE THEY ARE! Thanks SUPER BEE!!

Old 06-27-2017, 09:10 AM   #36
Forum Admin

Garage
Thanks John. Glad you were able to get it figured out Kevin.

Niall
Tech Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:15 PM   #37
John

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG RED HEMI MN View Post
Ok, I feel stupid now. I wasn't quite sure what you meant by two columns in the more section until I thought more about it and maximized the window THERE THEY ARE! Thanks SUPER BEE!!
You are welcome, like I said it is confusing until you figure what's happening.

Old 09-15-2017, 08:54 AM   #38
Mark G Senior Member

Garage
desktop view

Question why is it that when I switch from mobile view to desktop view every time now it takes me out of the Forum thread back to the main page when I switch to desktop view. Also I have a black space that is blank running down the entire right side of the page with the exception of the 2017 Hem truck Club rally Banner..... Thanks

I STAND FOR THE FLAG!

Engine built by Go For Broke performance
[email protected]
bada44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:00 AM   #39
Forum Admin

Garage
For the switching from the enhanced mobile view (emv) to desktop, it always brings you back to the main forum index page. That's how it's always been.

As for the black space that is blank running down the entire right side of the page, is this something you see when you're back in the desktop view? Can you take a screenshot of this?

Also let us know what mobile device/browser you are using so we can recreate this on our end.

Thank you,
Natalie
Tech Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:07 PM   #40
Mark G Senior Member

Garage
I am using a tablet with chrome for a web browser I use the show desktop option from the browser not from the website and it never used to take me back to the main page. Apparently whatever has changed is now is now stopping me from uploading images. It opens a new page taking me back to the main page.......humm

I STAND FOR THE FLAG!

Engine built by Go For Broke performance
[email protected]
bada44 is offline   Reply With Quote