New GM styling for 2007 - Page 2 - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > Forum Admin, Support and News

Old 10-02-2006, 07:47 AM   #11

New GM styling for 2007

I was trying to think about what "CHEVY" had to offer in the way of a sports car besides the Super high priced Vett. I can't think of it to save my life. I know they have the trailblazer SS But what does chevy have that is memorable or sporty worth buying?? I stopped being a chevy guy when they killed the camaro.

CRAZYHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2006, 11:47 PM   #12

New GM styling for 2007

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by CRAZYHEMI:
I was trying to think about what "CHEVY" had to offer in the way of a sports car besides the Super high priced Vett. I can't think of it to save my life. I know they have the trailblazer SS But what does chevy have that is memorable or sporty worth buying?? I stopped being a chevy guy when they killed the camaro.
They have nothing that is rear wheel drive. They do have the Impala SS and Monte Carlo SS. These both have 303HP but are front drivers.
HillBillyRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:25 AM   #13

New GM styling for 2007

I cant wait to see what the new firebird looks like!
Robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2007, 12:19 AM   #14

New GM styling for 2007

Chevy and Ford has copied Dodge front ever since Dodge has been so successful with it.Hint it's not the front end its the engine and power train.
Rocket Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:03 AM   #15

New GM styling for 2007

Still won't buy anything other than DODGE
7thDodgeRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 12:42 PM   #16

Garage
New GM styling for 2007

I think they should totally redesign the look of trucks all together. Why not mid-engine? Why not put the cab where the hood is, and sleek it out more?

I'm not talking like an Izusu or Mitsubish box truck either. Picture your Dodge truck. Put a full windshield that slants all the way down to where bottum of where the grill is. Put the motor low, and behind the passengers. Hell I can't even describe it, I'd have to draw it. But I've had this design in my head since I was a kid!

Why be ordinary? Be extraordinary! NO company has ANY original idea's anymore. They gotta cop out and look into the past. Not that I'm complaining, a new version of the old is cool. But that's because if they think of anything new, it sucks, and fails. No innovation, let alone "cool" factor. Who the &*($#^ ever heard of a FRONT WHEEL DRIVE IMPALA?????

LoL... sorry, just a rant I guess. Back to your regularly scheduled forum.
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:49 PM   #17
X\N

New GM styling for 2007

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TheBoss:
I think they should totally redesign the look of trucks all together. Why not mid-engine? Why not put the cab where the hood is, and sleek it out more?

I'm not talking like an Izusu or Mitsubish box truck either. Picture your Dodge truck. Put a full windshield that slants all the way down to where bottum of where the grill is. Put the motor low, and behind the passengers. Hell I can't even describe it, I'd have to draw it. But I've had this design in my head since I was a kid!

Why be ordinary? Be extraordinary! NO company has ANY original idea's anymore. They gotta cop out and look into the past. Not that I'm complaining, a new version of the old is cool. But that's because if they think of anything new, it sucks, and fails. No innovation, let alone "cool" factor. Who the &*($#^ ever heard of a FRONT WHEEL DRIVE IMPALA?????

LoL... sorry, just a rant I guess. Back to your regularly scheduled forum.
You mean like this?
Old 03-19-2007, 01:52 AM   #18

New GM styling for 2007

Lol... That's what I was picturing from his description.
440 SixPak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:05 AM   #19

New GM styling for 2007

Wasnt expecting that one! LOL But where is the Hemi?
Hemi Dave K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:35 PM   #20
X\N

New GM styling for 2007

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by HEMI DAVE K:
Wasnt expecting that one! LOL But where is the Hemi?
This one?