New GM styling for 2007 - Page 2 - Hemi Truck Club
 
Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > Forum Admin, Support and News

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 10-02-2006, 07:47 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
CRAZYHEMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Maryville, TN
Posts: 1,200
New GM styling for 2007

I was trying to think about what "CHEVY" had to offer in the way of a sports car besides the Super high priced Vett. I can't think of it to save my life. I know they have the trailblazer SS But what does chevy have that is memorable or sporty worth buying?? I stopped being a chevy guy when they killed the camaro.

CRAZYHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-02-2006, 11:47 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
HillBillyRomeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 267
New GM styling for 2007

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by CRAZYHEMI:
I was trying to think about what "CHEVY" had to offer in the way of a sports car besides the Super high priced Vett. I can't think of it to save my life. I know they have the trailblazer SS But what does chevy have that is memorable or sporty worth buying?? I stopped being a chevy guy when they killed the camaro.
They have nothing that is rear wheel drive. They do have the Impala SS and Monte Carlo SS. These both have 303HP but are front drivers.
HillBillyRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:25 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Robot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Independence
Posts: 534
New GM styling for 2007

I cant wait to see what the new firebird looks like!
Robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-17-2007, 12:19 AM   #14
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 468
New GM styling for 2007

Chevy and Ford has copied Dodge front ever since Dodge has been so successful with it.Hint it's not the front end its the engine and power train.
Rocket Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:03 AM   #15
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 391
New GM styling for 2007

Still won't buy anything other than DODGE
7thDodgeRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 12:42 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
TheBoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 5,440
Garage
New GM styling for 2007

I think they should totally redesign the look of trucks all together. Why not mid-engine? Why not put the cab where the hood is, and sleek it out more?

I'm not talking like an Izusu or Mitsubish box truck either. Picture your Dodge truck. Put a full windshield that slants all the way down to where bottum of where the grill is. Put the motor low, and behind the passengers. Hell I can't even describe it, I'd have to draw it. But I've had this design in my head since I was a kid!

Why be ordinary? Be extraordinary! NO company has ANY original idea's anymore. They gotta cop out and look into the past. Not that I'm complaining, a new version of the old is cool. But that's because if they think of anything new, it sucks, and fails. No innovation, let alone "cool" factor. Who the &*($#^ ever heard of a FRONT WHEEL DRIVE IMPALA?????

LoL... sorry, just a rant I guess. Back to your regularly scheduled forum.
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:49 PM   #17
X\N
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
New GM styling for 2007

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TheBoss:
I think they should totally redesign the look of trucks all together. Why not mid-engine? Why not put the cab where the hood is, and sleek it out more?

I'm not talking like an Izusu or Mitsubish box truck either. Picture your Dodge truck. Put a full windshield that slants all the way down to where bottum of where the grill is. Put the motor low, and behind the passengers. Hell I can't even describe it, I'd have to draw it. But I've had this design in my head since I was a kid!

Why be ordinary? Be extraordinary! NO company has ANY original idea's anymore. They gotta cop out and look into the past. Not that I'm complaining, a new version of the old is cool. But that's because if they think of anything new, it sucks, and fails. No innovation, let alone "cool" factor. Who the &*($#^ ever heard of a FRONT WHEEL DRIVE IMPALA?????

LoL... sorry, just a rant I guess. Back to your regularly scheduled forum.
You mean like this?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:52 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
440 SixPak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 2,634
New GM styling for 2007

Lol... That's what I was picturing from his description.
440 SixPak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:05 AM   #19
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,588
New GM styling for 2007

Wasnt expecting that one! LOL But where is the Hemi?
Hemi Dave K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:35 PM   #20
X\N
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
New GM styling for 2007

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by HEMI DAVE K:
Wasnt expecting that one! LOL But where is the Hemi?
This one?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Premium Vendor Showcase
n2 Speed Edge InTune Edge OCPerformance Parts

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.